XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

I was on for like an hour earlier and was set up with the worst teammates ever.. I had I think 10 caps and we still lost. A lot of those were on B flag too...everyone else had 0 or 1 the first one
indifferent.gif
. So I just stopped, you can add me though(JoeeBrap) to play another time.. the playoffs are on I haven't been on as often

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Damn old $@% thread title got me back on Black Ops for not a damn thing.

I really quit this crack too.
30t6p3b.gif
If I'm not mistaken the 6th of May will be the start of double xp weekend if you were interested 

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Damn old $@% thread title got me back on Black Ops for not a damn thing.

I really quit this crack too.
30t6p3b.gif
If I'm not mistaken the 6th of May will be the start of double xp weekend if you were interested 

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Yea ill be online after the Sharks game. (reichd3rd).

Same here. About to get off but I'll be back on after the sharks win.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Yea ill be online after the Sharks game. (reichd3rd).

Same here. About to get off but I'll be back on after the sharks win.

Good CTF games last night Christopher.

Did you hear me at all last night? I am wondering if my microphone even works...

Good CTF games last night Christopher.

Did you hear me at all last night? I am wondering if my microphone even works...

Yeah, the stock mic. I plug it into my controller and I can see the microphone icon next to my name jump on and off, but when I say something, it doesn't seem like anybody responds. Maybe people just don't like me.
laugh.gif

Yeah, the stock mic. I plug it into my controller and I can see the microphone icon next to my name jump on and off, but when I say something, it doesn't seem like anybody responds. Maybe people just don't like me.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom