XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Son.. my thumb is about to break through the controller, im pressing down (& ahave been) holding the middle button for atleast and hour now...

I seriously cant believe i might have to go out ALREADY and buy another controller...

Seriously, ridiculous...

I Spent like 400Dollars already on the Console, Black Ops, & a 3month Xbox live card..

And this %@*$%+%*%$@# controller wont turn on!? Im beyond pissed right now.

son try different batteries
laugh.gif
i would be shocked if a brand new controller did not work. you shouldnt have to hold down the middle button for a hour only like 3 seconds
roll.gif

Son.. my thumb is about to break through the controller, im pressing down (& ahave been) holding the middle button for atleast and hour now...

I seriously cant believe i might have to go out ALREADY and buy another controller...

Seriously, ridiculous...

I Spent like 400Dollars already on the Console, Black Ops, & a 3month Xbox live card..

And this %@*$%+%*%$@# controller wont turn on!? Im beyond pissed right now.

laugh.gif
i would be shocked if a brand new controller did not work. you shouldnt have to hold down the middle button for a hour only like 3 seconds
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

You guys should REALLY check out some tomahawk videos, I saw one where a guy throws it over the whole map, it hits an AC units on the roof, bounces through a hole in the roof, and kills someone.
laugh.gif

Tomahawk is
pimp.gif

Or the one on radiation, where the guy chucks a tomahawk across the map and it hits an rc car being released by the other team and gets 4 kills

You guys should REALLY check out some tomahawk videos, I saw one where a guy throws it over the whole map, it hits an AC units on the roof, bounces through a hole in the roof, and kills someone.
laugh.gif

Tomahawk is
pimp.gif

Or the one on radiation, where the guy chucks a tomahawk across the map and it hits an rc car being released by the other team and gets 4 kills

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

laugh.gif
roll.gif
I DID MAN 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Ive even poked the middle button numerous times. Nothing. 

All u need is the,. Batteries in there. ( 1 +up. 1+ down) put the battery holder back onto the controller. Press the middle button for like 3- 5 seconds right?

K yeah, i did that like 300times. I quit. Idk what to do. I guess i have to go and buy another one.

SON IVE EVEN WATCHED YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON HOW TO TURN ON UR ***#+@ CONTROLLER & IT STILL DIDNT WORK!

I seriously hate this system right now...

Its not even about Syncing the controller to the console. I cant even turn the controller on. There is no Green lights circling or flashing at all on the controller ... 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
I DID MAN 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

All u need is the,. Batteries in there. ( 1 +up. 1+ down) put the battery holder back onto the controller. Press the middle button for like 3- 5 seconds right?

K yeah, i did that like 300times. I quit. Idk what to do. I guess i have to go and buy another one.

SON IVE EVEN WATCHED YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON HOW TO TURN ON UR ***#+@ CONTROLLER & IT STILL DIDNT WORK!

Its not even about Syncing the controller to the console. I cant even turn the controller on. There is no Green lights circling or flashing at all on the controller ... 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
I DID MAN 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Where did you buy it from? Depending on where they might exchange it for a new controller. And it might be the batteries. If not then go buy the $20 charge and play kit cause you'll soon realize you need it since batteries drain fast in the xbox controller anyways.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
I DID MAN 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Where did you buy it from? Depending on where they might exchange it for a new controller. And it might be the batteries. If not then go buy the $20 charge and play kit cause you'll soon realize you need it since batteries drain fast in the xbox controller anyways.

Originally Posted by blackmetalzombie

laugh.gif

Tomahawk is
pimp.gif

See ... I would be done playing for the next few days if that happened to me.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Tomahawk is
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

ForeverDecember21 wrote:

Good Looks
But i said *%%$ it. Went and Returned the whole thing... BUT They actually had another one left , so i gave it one more shot and exchanged it.. and now i am up and running. Still exploring all the features.

But i need some 360 NT fam to run with in Black Ops (Yeah i got the game for the 360 already )

So hit me up... My XBL GamerTag is The12thMonth

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

ForeverDecember21 wrote:

Good Looks
But i said *%%$ it. Went and Returned the whole thing... BUT They actually had another one left , so i gave it one more shot and exchanged it.. and now i am up and running. Still exploring all the features.

But i need some 360 NT fam to run with in Black Ops (Yeah i got the game for the 360 already )

So hit me up... My XBL GamerTag is The12thMonth

Originally Posted by MrONegative

laugh.gif

Tomahawk is
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

laugh.gif

Tomahawk is
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom