XBOX 360 HEADS!! FACEBOOK x XBOX LIVE BETA SIGN UP!!!

eyes.gif

sorry lock then i guess lol

i don't think so i signed up four hours ago. you know you got in when you get the email and your 360 updates by itself

Originally Posted by sole vintage

i don't think so i signed up four hours ago. you know you got in when you get the email and your 360 updates by itself

I must've turned my system on/off about 5 times already in as many minutes and I don't even care about this update
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I must've turned my system on/off about 5 times already in as many minutes and I don't even care about this update
laugh.gif
i believe you have to wait a couple weeks to get confirmation
laugh.gif

something about twitter/FB on my 360.....

its NOT that serious....

...but ps3 will never see it though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif
i believe you have to wait a couple weeks to get confirmation
laugh.gif

oh, damn
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jbeezie

its NOT that serious....

laugh.gif
Why would it, PS3 has a built in web browser
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

go here: sign up

i personally didnt sign up because they ask for to much and im too lazy to find all the stuff

Comments `Rage` says: I was incredibly surprised at how tedious this was. It asks you for your TV manufacturer, TV Model Number, Wireless Router manufacturer,Wireless Router Model Number (Even if you don't use Xbox Live wirelessly like me), and it even asks you to go to speedtest's website and take theinternet speed test and submit your results IN THE SIGN UP. It also asks for your 360 serial number/console ID, so make sure you set aside a good 10 minutesbefore you do this, so you can get all the information, Haha. I better get accepted, all of that was a total pain, Haha

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

its NOT that serious....

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

That's crappier than a iPhone's web browser.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

its NOT that serious....

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Really? I can use the Internet on my HDTV even if my computer is located RIGHT NEXT to the TV in my room? That's brilliant! That'sgenius!
indifferent.gif

If I want to use the Internet, I'll use my damn computer.
smh.gif

woot.

everyone who signs up is prolly gonna get in.

happened during the last beta programs... got the update for the NXE dashboard a day before
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom