xbox 360 heads help me out

No. its not going to die on you.. Just place it in a well vented area.. and let it cooloff time to time....
hit me up on live though spazmatic112.

quick question.. anyone know which store has a good warranty plan? i think for best buy once u use it, it's used up even if u got 1-2 years left. or is itlike that for everyone?

I GOT THE 3 RED RINGS LAST NIGHT!!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I would say the Best Buy one is the best. I got the red rings of death like 5 times by now,
and since i have the Best Buy warranty i just kept switching it for a new 360 every time.
I haven't had the RROD in like 4 months now

Just got the e74 error. My warranty just expired on Warranty Expiration: 5/7/2009 4:59:59 PM. Could I still get it fixed for free?

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

Just got the e74 error. My warranty just expired on Warranty Expiration: 5/7/2009 4:59:59 PM. Could I still get it fixed for free?

if it gives you the three red rings yes you can

happened to me too. but i placed my xbox vertically and now it works fine. if you are still under warranty i suggest you take advantage of it before itexpires.

Microsoft has determined "that the E74 error message can indicate the general hardware failure that is associated with three flashing red lights error on the console," and will "refund to customers the amount paid for an out of warranty repair due to a general hardware failure associated with the e74 error message." If you don't automatically receive this refund by July 1, 2009, you'll need to claim one through xbox.com/support before November 1, 2009.

Does this mean I'm covered? I know the RROD is 3 years and standard is 1 years. I got mine last year and it just expired 20 days ago. I wanna see ifanyone here knows before I contact them.

Back
Top Bottom