Xbox 360 Thread: Forza 4! Arkham City! X-Men (XBLA) Dec 15!

[h1]Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition available July 12, $30[/h1]
by Alexander Sliwinski   on Jun 7th 2011 2:45PM

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition, originally spotted back in May, will officially launch in North America on July 12. Priced at $29.99, the bundle includes the core game along with Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles. It will be available on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

The North America pack also includes Collector's Steelbook case with Daedric symbols, making of Oblivion DVD, game map and a $10 mail-in rebate offer on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and aSkyrim strategy guide.

picking this up i think 

Oblivion was one of my first games for 360... I'm a sucker for steel book cases so I might try to do an upgrade.

[h1]Ms. 'Splosion Man won't make wallets 'splode, priced at $10[/h1]
by Richard Mitchell   on Jul 5th 2011 5:35PM

http://www.blogsmithmedia...media/comment-tail.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; text-align: center; top: 0px; right: 0px; line-height: 23px; background-position: 50% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">20

It looks like Ms. 'Splosion Man will buck the fifteen buck trend on Xbox Live Arcade. Just like her significant other, Ms. 'Splosion Man will be priced at an oh-so-reasonable 800 MS Points ($10). The 'sploderific sequel is set to land on Xbox Live on July 13. A PC version has also beenrumored, though not confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom