Xbox 360 Thread: Forza 4! Arkham City! X-Men (XBLA) Dec 15!

any deals on microsoft points?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If there was a FAQ for Xbox 360.. I'd always suggest never paying over 30 dollars for 12 months of Xbox Live. That offer comes around ever so often that you'll never have to pay 50-60 for it.

35$ 12 months live on ebay

i got a question hopefully someone looks at this thread

i want to buy a usb flash drive 32gb...will i be able to use 16gb for xbox and the other 16gb for whatever? if so anyone got one that they recommend works

I'm having a problem with my wireless controller. . It always disconnect when I'm playing video games. .

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I'm having a problem with my wireless controller. . It always disconnect when I'm playing video games. .

when i was playing through the gears story modes, mine would disconnect when i would use the sniper idk why..found out it was my batteries the battery status isnt 100% or even 75% right anymore since it will say im full or half then the next day im full 

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I think I'm done paying for xbl.
Only reason why I would still use it is for Netflix.

This is the main reason I use mine, but it's free on PSN and I have a PS3 as well.  I would probably cancel mine and then regret it.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I think I'm done paying for xbl.
Only reason why I would still use it is for Netflix.

This is the main reason I use mine, but it's free on PSN and I have a PS3 as well.  I would probably cancel mine and then regret it.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I play a lot of sports games, so i use it for the rooster updates (on purpose). i usually use my netflix on ps3. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] my ps3 is only for uncharted and movies.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but yea, Mostly use xbl for game updates, roosters, some maps and extended game play. things like that.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]every so often i'll hit one of my brothers up and we'll hop on something.[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I need to renew my xbl this week (thursday) too, thanks for the reminder.[/color]

If I ever find one for under 30 or 35 that's not on ebay I'll grab it.
Tired of paying 60 bucks for it though

If I ever find one for under 30 or 35 that's not on ebay I'll grab it.
Tired of paying 60 bucks for it though
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yea, i'm not an ebay person.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]currently looking elsewhere. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good look joe, thanks.[/color]

just got a xbox 360
GT: SAG1213

i bought battlefield: bad company 2 becuz i heard it was good but I'll also be buying ncaa 12 and MW3 when they come out

THANK YOU! niketalk, just noticed the auto renew is checked. Gonna have to call tomorrow and let them know I want it unchecked sneaky sneaky 

ordered New Vegas for pick up.

Crackdown 2 and Def Jam Rapstar Bundle are also $9.99 each for Xbox 360 at Bestbuy. Already own the latter so I may just jump on Crackdown 2 as well. Hopefully I can find Borderlands GOTY (own the OG but I'd just gift that to my younger cousin)

^right on for that. picking up that def jam bundle. should be good for at least one nights worth of entertainment.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom