Xbox 360 Thread: Forza 4! Arkham City! X-Men (XBLA) Dec 15!

GT: PUMPKINEsCoBaR24

I Play Any And Everything...

Any Folks Play Any Arcade Content? (Aegis Wing, TMNT, Etc) Look For Folks To Run Wit On There

GT: Lunatic 8O9... It's a capital O not a zero..

I play: MW2, Halo: Reach, Forza 3, Tekken 6 and i might get 2k11

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

Originally Posted by omgitswes

another one?
Why can't we just have one 360 thread that stays active like the PS3 one

Nobody started a new one... nnarum got banned.
nerd.gif

why did he get banned?

Big Month here.. Fifa 11 (dropped Sept 28th), NBA 2K11 (Oct 5th), Fallout: New Vegas (Oct 19th), Fable 3 (Oct 26th).

GT: BIGJOE757
Games: NBA 2K11, MW2, Madden 11, NCAA Football 11, Midnight Club L.A., Black Ops when it drops

gt: gboytazz

im hardly on tho kids took over and run netflix 24/7
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

its all good more time to play SC then
laugh.gif

GT: bjones808
Games: MW2, COD4, Halo Reach
Lets just make this the official one. And bookmark it so it doesn't get lost cause I'm sick of the 360 threads dying.

I'm thinkin of picking it up next week with the B2G1 free... I wanna hear some reviews first. I've been looking online and it's been getting around a 8 out of 10.

For those who have points hanging around...
[h1]Spend $30 on XBLM in Oct., get $10 in MS Points back[/h1]
by James Ransom-Wiley on Sep 30th 2010 10:45PM

Remember when all the good Xbox Live Arcade Games were just $5? Yeah, well, you're remembering incorrectly. If your miserliness is getting in the way of enjoying all that Xbox Live Marketplace has to offer, Microsoft is making the exorbitant spending a little easier next month.

Spend 2400 Microsoft Points (that's a whopping $30!) between 12:01AM ET October 1 and 11:59PM ET October 31, and Microsoft will credit your Xbox Lvie account back 800 Points ($10) by November 30. Now, the promotion is valid on all game add-ons and XBLA titles, but we'll make the decision even easier for you: Comic Jumper + Super Meat Boy. Done. Pay me.

Update: Microsoft has notified Joystiq that the promotion is only valid on purchases of game adds-on and XBLA titles (Avatar items and other XBLM content not included).
Picked up Limbo, Peggle, and the last MW2 map pack
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

anybody picking up medal of honor?
I don't see this selling well just off the basis MW2 was just released last year and Reach has taken over as the flavor of the moment... Plus with Black Ops next month, it's going to be tough for people to justify this over the brand name "COD".

BTW, I really really wanna try out Castlevania. Maybe next week with the B2G1 free deal...

Castlevania is so boss
pimp.gif

Video Games | The Castlevania Retrospective | Part I: Road Into Darkness

XBox 360 | Playstation 3 | Nintendo Wii

Back
Top Bottom