• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Anybody have an extra beta code?

My boy needs one, a fellow NTer hooked me up with mine earlier. Thanks again :smokin

[h1]Forza Motorsport 6 Has Gone Gold! Demo Arrives Sept. 1[/h1]
In 1 year, this means the Forza Horizon 3 demo will become available.

pimp.gif

Forza 6 looks real good. I read that it's going to launch with like 460 cars. I'm definitely thinking about picking it up. I'll need something else to play on the One if I take a break from Gears.

If you want the beta today go here and follow this guide. Japanese is the very last language available on the list if you're unsure.

It'll be open to everybody without a code tomorrow evening.

Last edited:
The best thing about CoD is the fact that I can start the game and be in a match usually within 30 seconds

The mini map seems a little big to me tho

Love how they removed time limits for dom.

Those second round comebacks :pimp:

What bothers me is that when you're losing it a flag, it says "capturing" not "losing".

Nice little 8 piece I got.

Last edited:
Just played Gears for the first time since the original one came out... Boy am I trash :lol:

Getting used to it though... Ill be on a lot more during the weekend

Don't you get "notified" that you've just been pulsed? Dude gave no ***** and just kept chilling :lol:.

The best thing about CoD is the fact that I can start the game and be in a match usually within 30 seconds

The mini map seems a little big to me tho
Mini map is ok to me size-wise, but it seems off. I can't seem to judge exactly where guys are at just going off of the mini map, which is something I could do easily in past CODs.

Love how they removed time limits for dom.

Those second round comebacks :pimp:

What bothers me is that when you're losing it a flag, it says "capturing" not "losing".

Nice little 8 piece I got.
Yep, makes trip-capping necessary early in the game (1st round) too, rather than just at the end when you realize time's running out and you gotta make up some points. Starting off round 2 down 50+ is a tough hole to climb out of. That "capturing" when you're losing a flag annoys me too.

I also wish they kept the neutralizing mechanic in the game. Overall I like the new Dom though.

Those dudes at the end of the clip just kept running directly into your bullets :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom