• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

DpYMN0R.gif

Yea Prime runs good sales on pre-order, I got Madden for $45... But ended up selling it because I rather have the digital

Are digital games ever on sale as a pre-order or they always $59.99?

Some good discounts on games with Prime.

FO4 is $52. I think BO3 was $49.99 as well.
To add to the list: Battlefront, Forza 6, and DLCestiny.
Yea Prime runs good sales on pre-order, I got Madden for $45... But ended up selling it because I rather have the digital

Are digital games ever on sale as a pre-order or they always $59.99?
I haven't seen it yet on xb1. On ps4, the witcher 3 digital preorder was 10% off.

Last edited:
Hilarious the nt cod beta reactions compared to when it was on ps4. Def a bad move to partner a shooter on ps4
Bro you can't base everything off of NT. There's less than 50 people in both threads combined that are talking about BLOPS3 beta :lol: it don't matter anyway, Xbox just going to do another promotion that gets you a free game of your choice with the purchase of an Xbox as soon as BLOPS 3 drops :lol:

Hilarious the nt cod beta reactions compared to when it was on ps4. Def a bad move to partner a shooter on ps4
Bro you can't base everything off of NT. There's less than 50 people in both threads combined that are talking about BLOPS3 beta
laugh.gif
it don't matter anyway, Xbox just going to do another promotion that gets you a free game of your choice with the purchase of an Xbox as soon as BLOPS 3 drops
laugh.gif
Just on a macro level looking at it. Outside of NT I've seen mostly complaints also. Some folks not even interested in trying it because AW left such a bad taste in their mouth.

Yeah I feel that. I can't even play the beta so I have no desire to cop because of what AW was. I've heard a lot of good and some bad. I just don't think I'll NEED BLOPS 3 when Gears is here.

Yeah I feel that. I can't even play the beta so I have no desire to cop because of what AW was. I've heard a lot of good and some bad. I just don't think I'll NEED BLOPS 3 when Gears is here.
BLOPS 3 is strickly sale purchase for me. Zombies will be fun def.

Gears is sexy man.

Bro you gonna love MGS V. I can't wait to get home from work to dig back into it.

running through the gears campaign before i do multi mannnnnn i forgot how much i loved this game

1) lieutenant kim is kind of a ****boy
2) that first bezerker fight tho :pimp: #myloveforyouislikeatruck

ill be garbage but if you all are not playing metal gear and squad up tonight id be down GT: sirockslo718

BLOPS 3 is strickly sale purchase for me. Zombies will be fun def.

Gears is sexy man.

Bro you gonna love MGS V. I can't wait to get home from work to dig back into it.
Yeah can't wait to squad up with you guys on Gears. MGS V will defnitely take up some of my time but after I graduate Drill SGT school and clear my unit, I'll be taking about a month of leave so I should have plenty of time to dig in these games.

Shoutout to the fellas last night. The munchies got to me last night :lol:

I did not have to go out the way I did with that headshot though :smh:

Back
Top Bottom