Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Whats up bros? Yall miss me lol naw yesterday was my 30th birthday. Went to the mountains :pimp: all day and looked at the trees lol.

I just wanna thank yall for giving me tons of laughs and great gaming advice. Didnt think i was going to make it to 30. Ive had form of stomach cancer four times. The last time doc said ill be lucky to make it to 27 well three years later im still here. Even was able to grow my hair long again :pimp:

Yall really dont know how much this thread and the old 360 thread has helped me get my mind of life and to get me back into gaming. I juat wanna thank you bros. Well enough of that mushy stuff back to trolling

DESTINY > __________

Whoa bro! Happy Birthday!

Keep on going strong fam! Happy for you man, you got a hell of a story on your hands for your kids and grandkids..

Maybe when your old destiny will be good.. lol

Can't wait for this black ops beta to end then finally some of you can get back to the real show.. Gears

...ahem DJ young..

Last edited:
Can't wait for this black ops beta to end then finally some of you can get back to the real show.. Gears

...ahem DJ young..

Pls forgive me papa

I'm also looking for people to run campaign with... i've done like 3 missions so far :rofl:

I need the achievements for doing them all on co-op.

Pls forgive me papa

I'm also looking for people to run campaign with... i've done like 3 missions so far :rofl:

I need the achievements for doing them all on co-op.

Yeah I need those too.. If it's dry tonight I'll get on campaign with you.

Hopefully naughty is on as well to rant more about Kanye and white america... LOL yall missed out last night..

bout 14/15 more days till NHL 16 
smokin.gif

Yeah I need those too.. If it's dry tonight I'll get on campaign with you.

Hopefully naughty is on as well to rant more about Kanye and white america... LOL yall missed out last night..
Word even tho we was getting our ***** handed to us some games it was straight laughs :nthat:

Ive been slacking on playing my Xbox One but last things Ive been playing:

Batman: Arkham Knight

Rock Band 3

Witcher 3

It's a shame that Ive been neglecting Batman and Witcher, such good games but PC has been taking up my time recently. 

Really considering picking up MGS tomorrow. I think if I can grab it at Target with the Ground Zeros pack, I'll get it.

Just too many damn games tho. I got Destiny couple weeks ago, Gears last week, MGS this week, and Mario Maker next week.

Last edited:
Really considering picking up MGS tomorrow. I think if I can grab it at Target with the Ground Zeros pack, I'll get it.

Just too many damn games tho. I got Destiny couple weeks ago, Gears last week, MGS this week, and Mario Maker next week.
Ground Zero is free. Download it like right now from Smartglass.

Whats up bros? Yall miss me lol naw yesterday was my 30th birthday. Went to the mountains :pimp: all day and looked at the trees lol.

I just wanna thank yall for giving me tons of laughs and great gaming advice. Didnt think i was going to make it to 30. Ive had form of stomach cancer four times. The last time doc said ill be lucky to make it to 27 well three years later im still here. Even was able to grow my hair long again :pimp:

Yall really dont know how much this thread and the old 360 thread has helped me get my mind of life and to get me back into gaming. I juat wanna thank you bros. Well enough of that mushy stuff back to trolling

DESTINY > __________

Happy birthday bro! Walking around and looking at trees sounds pretty good right now. Sometimes getting away from it all is needed to keep sane.

Sorry to hear about your dance with the dirty C word but major props kicking its *** multiple times. Stay strong brother and if you ever need anything NT is always here.

Playing: halo mcc, forza horizon 2, and mass effect.
Ive been slacking on playing my Xbox One but last things Ive been playing:

Batman: Arkham Knight
Rock Band 3
Witcher 3

It's a shame that Ive been neglecting Batman and Witcher, such good games but PC has been taking up my time recently. 
do you play custom songs on rock band 3?

Really crazy that cod doesn't have skill based ranks after all these years. It would add a whole new level to it.

Really crazy that cod doesn't have skill based ranks after all these years. It would add a whole new level to it.
I know Black Ops 2 added that league play thing (don't remeber the name) where which was for the more eSports side of the COD fan base where it was supposed to be more competitive. Don't know if they still do that tho

Back
Top Bottom