Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Any of you guys get slow wifi speeds with your xbox one?

I get about 50-60mbps down with comcast, but for some reason my xbox one will display 5-15mbps down when I do the detailed network test.

I keep getting kicked out of madden ranked games online. :smh:

Wtf???? The fallout boy pipboy is $425 on the bay?!?!?!
nerd.gif

Any of you guys get slow wifi speeds with your xbox one?

I get about 50-60mbps down with comcast, but for some reason my xbox one will display 5-15mbps down when I do the detailed network test.

I keep getting kicked out of madden ranked games online. :smh:

Wired the only way to do it.

Pip boy edition sold out twice and then Bethesda announced that the manufacturer stated that they wouldnt be able to make anymore. Prices have started to climb on all Fallout merchandise even the monthly vault boy shirts they release.

RAAM is whooping my *** on Insane. I swear I don't remember Dom being so useless :smh:

i was gonna try to cop a pipboy off feebay but i knew with production being stopped ppl were going to be extra with the prices

as far as mgs5 that shiiiii fire to me but i understand some ppl dont like this series because of the stealth or other things

you dont always have to reinvent the wheel sometimes you can just make a really f***ing good tire

Anyone get game streaming to work at 1080p/60fps?

Tried streaming Forza Horizon 2 to a pc.

It passed the very high test, but the xbox app keeps crashing.

You what them black friday XB1 bundles be looking like in terms of price.

Imma go ahead and cop sat madden bundle for 399

Im not tryna wait 2 months to pay 499 + the cost of the game for a fancy controller

I'm assuming you want X1? I got a preorder for the PS4 version that I may not keep. I'm still debating it but I'll let you know if interested.

Yeah i need the x1 version
If I had one from best buy I would give it to you for retail but I barely scooped one from Amazon..

I kno man i just came across some extra money its sold out everywhere and ebay want 400+ smh

Video games man. Folks try to resell everything now. Hope the homies get their versions at retail. I wasn't paying attention to Fallout because wasn't that interested but if I see this version go up on Amazon or something I'll try to post ASAP

Video games man. Folks try to resell everything now. Hope the homies get their versions at retail. I wasn't paying attention to Fallout because wasn't that interested but if I see this version go up on Amazon or something I'll try to post ASAP

It will instantly sell out, websites like nowinstock have options for text and email alerts.

Borderlands 1 is now playable on xb1.
Looks like the xb1 version of the handsome collection is complete.

For that guy who wanted to buy a madden bundle. If you get it from Amazon they throw in a 3 month live card, 1 year of ES access and some Amazon gift cards

Back
Top Bottom