Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
aa3UnU7.jpg

t3AoKog.jpg

Anyone else have this problem? Been like this for me since last month, maybe longer. Done everything to try and fix it... suggestions?

View media item 1698589

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao it'll be fine...

I did to the app and it worked fine. I'm looking for another solution though.

Just played some of the worst Halo I have in recent memory Not even just cause the games a broken mess I just don't have it awareness wise anymore.

This always happens when I take a hiatus. Said that to say that if anyone wants to run some customs or something I'd be down. Not free at all until like 11 PM Eastern most weekdays though

Oh back what I was trying to say think I know how to explain it better.

the game doesn't really do anything new or what hasn't been done but it does do everything better than anything so far. and that just makes it refreshing

wasnt trying to down play it just couldn't figure out how to say it I guess

my brother "beat" the game and it said to be continued, but... just keep watching. trolling Kojima like always

also can any of you connect online with the game? apparently ps4 can but we both can't on our xboxs
can't invade bases and ****

also can any of you connect online with the game? apparently ps4 can but we both can't on our xboxs

can't invade bases and ****
Just copped on ps4. It said the servers were down.
haven't been able to connect since launch but saw ign on ps4 talkin about how to get extras from your ground zeroes save and thought it was BS.
apparently Konami won't acknowledge anyone complaining either smh

Last edited:
haven't been able to connect since launch but saw ign on ps4 talkin about how to get extras from your ground zeroes save and thought it was BS.
apparently Konami won't acknowledge anyone complaining either smh
they're probably mad about those bionic middle fingers.

Just saw it was play it free until monday, headed to my bachelor's party soon and I won't be playing it. Thought they just made it free to keep because it was dog sh-t according to almost everyone.

Big fan of Evolve, havent played it in months though due to all the new releases. If anyone ever wants to play Im down to jump back in.

GT - Spicosaurus

Just played some of the worst Halo I have in recent memory Not even just cause the games a broken mess I just don't have it awareness wise anymore.

This always happens when I take a hiatus. Said that to say that if anyone wants to run some customs or something I'd be down. Not free at all until like 11 PM Eastern most weekdays though
I've gone down so much in skill over the past few years it's ridiculous. I haven't had an overall positive k/d in Call Of Duty for years. I had a positive k/d most games on the Black Ops 3 beta though so maybe my skills are slowly coming back lol.

Pretty sure I have a negative k/d in MCC too though I only played like 15 games before deleting the game from my xbox.

Destiny and Gears are the only games I'm good at now. 

I've gone down so much in skill over the past few years it's ridiculous. I haven't had an overall positive k/d in Call Of Duty for years. I had a positive k/d most games on the Black Ops 3 beta though so maybe my skills are slowly coming back lol.
Pretty sure I have a negative k/d in MCC too though I only played like 15 games before deleting the game from my xbox.
Destiny and Gears are the only games I'm good at now. 
I feel like I could play enough and back too slowly. It'll never be 2010 again but what went down last night is not ok. Was doing bad in MLG and default.

People are starting to play again too yesterday Meaggs and Truly were on I haven't seen Truly on Xbox in like a year and a half.

Back
Top Bottom