Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I'm not even that great of a player and I've already been reported 4 times since I bought Gears on the 28th lmao

You can check your reputation and reports on https://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/Reputation

My reputation was spotless before Gears... 1 for unsportive, 3 reports for cheating

I don't even use my mic in game (always in party chat) or steal kills so the only reason someone would do this is because they're butthurt I beat them

smh

Last edited:
Have you heard about this whole red rep making you unable to match players at all thing? It didn't happen to me but a bunch of people we know like the Slayer and the BTB kids basically got reported down to red rep and that makes you unable to match people in multiplayer.

Such a stupid idea on Microsoft's part. Mines been sliding down too ever since this became common knowledge. Can't search ranked alone because there's no party restrictions in ranked, and if you search in parties you get reported to the point where you can't search at all.

Great job 343 and Microsoft. Genius moves.

Last edited:
Have you heard about this whole red rep making you unable to match players at all thing? It didn't happen to me but a bunch of people we know like the Slayer and the BTB kids basically got reported down to red rep and that makes you unable to match people in multiplayer.

Such a stupid idea on Microsoft's part. Mines been sliding down too ever since this became common knowledge. Can't search ranked alone because there's no party restrictions in ranked, and if you search in parties you get reported to the point where you can't search at all.

Great job 343 and Microsoft. Genius moves.
Yeah I have lots of people with 50s in MCC on my list. Every single one of them has had red reputation multiple times.

Some of them even bought Battlefield solely to get their rep back to green so they could continue playing Halo.

You increase your rep by completing matches without being reported. Battlefield has loads of players (up to 64) and nobody reports on that game so it increases rep much faster then other games.

It's incredibly annoying because when I want to play Destiny with some of them it takes ages to find a game because their rep affects matchmaking in every game, not just the one they were reported in.

Last edited:
Yeah that's what kids on the forums were telling me.

I haven't really started trying to grind for the 50 I got to like 27 and stopped playing, just want them to fix H3 so I can play it and really not have to deal with being punished for winning.

To be continued is the biggest troll ever by Kojima... Because it has already been continued with the other ones............

I'm like a 100000000 percent sure this has to be the last metal gear, where does it continue from here..

Yall really making me consider getting this msv smh. To many games to many .......

YOU GOTTA COP. IT'S TOO LIT.

FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T COP, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH YOUR VIDEO GAME CAREER.

I HAVEN'T EVEN FIRED UP DESTINY SINCE IT LAUNCED AND EVERYONE KNOWS HOW MUCH I LOVE ME SOME DESTINY PVP.

THINKING I SHOULD OF COPPED ON XBOX THOUGH. NO ONE BE TALKING ON PLAYSTATION. STRAIGHT EMO AND QUIET.

FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T COP, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH YOUR VIDEO GAME CAREER.

I HAVEN'T EVEN FIRED UP DESTINY SINCE IT LAUNCED AND EVERYONE KNOWS HOW MUCH I LOVE ME SOME DESTINY PVP.

THINKING I SHOULD OF COPPED ON XBOX THOUGH. NO ONE BE TALKING ON PLAYSTATION. STRAIGHT EMO AND QUIET.

Yea i was running some destiny pvp yesterday. Got frustrated rage quit went to mgs gz lol. My sneaking skills are bunz tho. I always miss one enemy when marking them.

I played for about 10 minutes after I put 4 hours on the witcher 3

I got spotted by the first sniper tower and got lit tf up :rofl:

IM TRASH BRAHS... :lol:

Yea it took me about two hours to beat that first mission lol. I keep restarting was trying to get a s rank ended up with a b rank smh. That first tower was easy tho just gotta time when he rotates his light sneak up then interrogate lol

Yall really making me consider getting this msv smh. To many games to many .......

Add me on PSN bro we always in party chat

(With my Xbox people)

NT PS aren't social.

I'm down for gears tonight. Add me bruhs KingRNS. I haven't been on in about a week because I just moved. Gotta test out this new internet.

MGS V not memorable? I beat quiet by drop supply crates on her. I'll remember that til the day I die.
The intro with what looks like
Kid Psycho Mantis
I'll remember that too.
Taking down a whole squad using CQC cause I forgot about Supply drops and I was out of Tranq ammo.

I'm having a blast. I have completely forgot about The Witcher and Batman. I've 100%'d Batman and was working on The Witcher but MGS V just said NOPE! You just don't get the hype man. Its not for you.

smh @ Shotta copped on PS4... I copped on the One to hit your base when this thing went online smh

Last edited:
lol couple NT don't like things about MGS in the MGS thread also. I really have no complaints. Loving it!

its understandable but as of today... this is GOTY for me. Only game I see possibly touching it for me is Fallout 4

Played like 6 hours of ground zero yesterday. Now i wanna play mgsv smh.

I played for about 10 minutes after I put 4 hours on the witcher 3

I got spotted by the first sniper tower and got lit tf up :rofl:

IM TRASH BRAHS... :lol:

What would you tell someone who was considering buying The Witcher 3 to get them to cop?

Only other game out I'm considering is MGS and that's gonna take a backseat when Taken King drops.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom