Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Dudes on gears suck... Garbage BUT they have a squad which makes it very difficult to win games... We need to get a legit team going here... I know naughty and Sean be on every night but who else trying to play
I'm down but my Falcons playing right now. I need a mic too. Trying to hold off til my broth day so I can get the ol lady to get me some Astros :smokin
Bruh we call u Ricky rebel when u on gears
U be going in with NO regard for ur life
Or anyone else's for that matter
We be :rofl:

But you get penalized for sprinting which won't recover your shields. And to play a game like Warzone (Combining elements of other game types into 1) that they claim is 4 times the size of a typical map, you'd need sprinting. One thing I do complain about is those wack thrusters. Sprinting is cool if it's a huge map. During the beta, I complained hard, but after watching recent gameplay, hearing news, the story, long campaign etc, I'm set on buying the game. I hope they have a good ranking system in multiplayer.

And with sprinting, they have to steal some COD/Destiny/BF fans somehow via fast pace action.

Halo 5 > COD Black Ops 3 > Battlefield Hardline > Destiny Taken King

Predicting it right now

Halo 5 FPS of the year!

BTW anyone know if any online stores won't charge taxes? Just finally found out Amazon charges taxes.

Last edited:
:lol: But seriously running away in Halo is usually a mistake. You're better off fighting the guy and then dying than trying to run away.

Running away is right up there with not juggling the objective in terms of dumb things that people need to not do

:lol: But seriously running away in Halo is usually a mistake. You're better off fighting the guy and then dying than trying to run away.

Running away is right up there with not juggling the objective in terms of dumb things that people need to not do

That applies to campaign too?

-Oh yeah, I forgot, Halo is only a certain thing for certain people and the millions of people that enjoy it for other reason opinions are insignificant :rolleyes
I wasnt talking about campaign though and neither was the dude I was responding to, that much was obvious. Come on man

-Oh yeah, I forgot, Halo is only a certain thing for certain people and the millions of people that enjoy it for other reason opinions are insignificant :rolleyes
I wasnt talking about campaign though and neither was the dude I was responding to, that much was obvious. Come on man

Dude made a comment "Master Chief can't run...."

You play as Master Chief in the campaign, don't you?

-And maybe if you're strictly talking about multiplayer you should say it, like I do with the campaign, instead of the blanket " In Halo....."

Last edited:

eyes.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
But seriously running away in Halo is usually a mistake. You're better off fighting the guy and then dying than trying to run away.

-Oh yeah, I forgot, Halo is only a certain thing for certain people and the millions of people that enjoy it for other reason opinions are insignificant
eyes.gif

Ok man fair enough.

I'd be willing to bet it was in reference to multiplayer and he's just someone who isnt familiar enough with the story so as far as he's concerned every spartan is master chief.

Ok man fair enough.

I'd be willing to bet it was in reference to multiplayer and he's just someone who isnt familiar enough with the story so as far as he's concerned every spartan is master chief.

You reading people's mind now famb, :lol:

Yours is as equal as an assumption as mine 
laugh.gif
. As if everyone knows the difference between everyday spartans and Master Chief. They're both equally valid assumptions

Ms. Cleo though 
laugh.gif
, good one.

If you're talking about the multiplayer in regards to running away instead of fighting, well Antidope, I'm trying to get that Perfection Medal doe.

It's a habit of mines once I'm 15-0. I'm hiding to stay alive and get that hard to get medal. Don't care if we win or not.

Last edited:
Bruh we call u Ricky rebel when u on gears
U be going in with NO regard for ur life
Or anyone else's for that matter
We be :rofl:
LOL

Ricky REBEL AKA RICKY NADES AKA RICK GRIMES THE GOD SON.
:rofl: repped
Man honestly I was telling my brother this :lol: I kinda feel like I'm playing solo since I can't communicate with you guys. I don't be knowing the game plan :rofl: I promise I'm a better teammate when i can talk

Yours is as equal as an assumption as mine :lol: . As if everyone knows the difference between everyday spartans and Master Chief. They're both equally valid assumptions

Ms. Cleo though :lol: , good one.

Ok I'll give you that. Many people that buy Halo probably use the terms "Master Chief" and "Spartan" interchangeably

Plus I think the safer bet is that most people that have played every Halo game and are somewhat serious gamers know the distinct difference

Especially if they played the post H3 games

You don't see any Spartans in ODST, You don't play has Chief in Reach, and in H4 there is Chief and misc. Spartans running sprinting around

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom