Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Sorry for the MGS V question again, but the main thread is wall-to-wall endgame spoilers

Im only at mission 7, and so far enjoying the game.
But the emphasis on Fulton/Extraction really seems to discourage using any of your lethal weapons.

I realize that you're free to choose to go lethal anytime you want, but there doesn't seem to be any reason to develop all the SMG and AR, grenades etc. when you spend the whole game tranq people.

So my question is:
Is there a point later in the game where you're required/encouraged to use lethal guns, and not spend so much time Fultoning?

Mission 29 and 31 basically

Appreciated that

Looking forward to opening up the guns a bit

H5 is
finna
be
LIT!
Finally talking some sense brah
smokin.gif
Please dont do this. Thanks

On the topic though, I pulled my Halo stats today for Reach, the stat tracking for that game was A1

Last edited:
Sorry for the MGS V question again, but the main thread is wall-to-wall endgame spoilers

Im only at mission 7, and so far enjoying the game.
But the emphasis on Fulton/Extraction really seems to discourage using any of your lethal weapons.

I realize that you're free to choose to go lethal anytime you want, but there doesn't seem to be any reason to develop all the SMG and AR, grenades etc. when you spend the whole game tranq people.

So my question is:
Is there a point later in the game where you're required/encouraged to use lethal guns, and not spend so much time Fultoning?
Like I said before you can customize your weapons after doing 107,108,109 side op. the customization is based on what's developed. you'll want an ar/sniper with a silencer to take out the crap soldiers so they don't get in the way.

my bro also went through most of the game not tranqing but sneaking up to soldiers and telling to get down then knocked them out. there's a..... special Fulton that isn't really detectable... won't what what it really is.
but if all you do is tranq, you'll stay getting octopus rank too and that's wack.

you're early on so you need to get good guys but later on killing is just quicker and easier

Literally couldn't care less about Halo 5 right now especially with the Destiny DLC releasing tomorrow.

I'm not buying any Halo game built around sprint ever again and probably won't buy any 343 game ever again in general.

Most incompetent company on the planet. I doubt Halo 5 will maintain a reasonable population for more than 1-2 months so I hope 343 sees it as a learning experience.

Last edited:
I want The Taken King but I am being cheap. Does it have DLC also? Like will I pay $40 and need to pay another 20-40 for the rest of the game?

I want The Taken King but I am being cheap. Does it have DLC also? Like will I pay $40 and need to pay another 20-40 for the rest of the game?
If you have Destiny and both the previous DLCs (The Dark Below, House Of Wolves) it will cost $40 for the Taken King DLC.

If you don't have Destiny I believe there's a bundle that will get you Destiny including all 3 DLCs for like $60 or something.

Edit: You can read it here: https://www.destinythegame.com/taken-king/wheretobuy

It's only $59.99 to get Destiny and all 3 DLCs. That's a very good deal considering Destiny originally cost $60, then another $40 for the first 2 DLCs and now another $40 for The Taken King.

Last edited:

If you have Destiny and both the previous DLCs (The Dark Below, House Of Wolves) it will cost $40 for the Taken King DLC.
If you don't have Destiny I believe there's a bundle that will get you Destiny including all 3 DLCs for like $60 or something.
Edit: You can read it here: https://www.destinythegame.com/taken-king/wheretobuy
It's only $59.99 to get Destiny and all 3 DLCs. That's a very good deal considering Destiny originally cost $60, then another $40 for the first 2 DLCs and now another $40 for The Taken King.

I think shottadru shottadru and also myself it wondering is this the last DLC for Destiny?

If you buy the token king version that releases tomorrow and more DLC comes out will you have to pay again if you already have the season pass.

I have Vanilla Destiny with no DLC I made it to level 20 but stopped playing after that, but someone said Gamestop lets you trade in the old one for $20 credit toward the token king one coming out tomorrow. I only payed $30 for vanilla destiny so it's not a bad purchase for me, but I already have so many games backlogged that I don't have time.

I just want to beat batman and get back to Halo and sprinkle some Borderlands into the mix.

I think @shottadru and also myself it wondering is this the last DLC for Destiny?

If you buy the token king version that releases tomorrow and more DLC comes out will you have to pay again if you already have the season pass.

I have Vanilla Destiny with no DLC I made it to level 20 but stopped playing after that, but someone said Gamestop lets you trade in the old one for $20 credit toward the token king one coming out tomorrow. I only payed $30 for vanilla destiny so it's not a bad purchase for me, but I already have so many games backlogged that I don't have time.

I just want to beat batman and get back to Halo and sprinkle some Borderlands into the mix.
Oh. As far as I know Bungie hasn't announced any future DLCs yet.

Given the nature of the game I would assume there will be 2 smaller DLCs similar to TDB or HoW released in the first 2 quarters of 2016 with another major DLC similar to TTK somewhere around September 2016.

Bungie has mentioned they intend to keep Destiny alive for many more years to come so it should be expected that there will be more expansions to come.

Destiny has some MMO elements so I expected from the start that paying for DLCs would become a necessity to get the most out of the game, similar to World Of Warcraft in that regard.

They released 2 smaller DLCs and 1 major DLC in Year 1 so they will probably follow that schedule for the next years.

Last edited:
I think [@=/u/79112/shottadru]@shottadru[/@] and also myself it wondering is this the last DLC for Destiny?

Oh. As far as I know Bungie hasn't announced any future DLCs yet.
Given the nature of the game I would assume there will be 2 smaller DLCs similar to TDB or HoW released in the first 2 quarters of 2016 with another major DLC similar to TTK somewhere around September 2016.
Bungie has mentioned they intend to keep Destiny alive for many more years to come so it should be expected that there will be more expansions to come.
Destiny has some MMO elements so I expected from the start that paying for DLCs would become a necessity to get the most out of the game, similar to World Of Warcraft in that regard.
They released 2 smaller DLCs and 1 major DLC in Year 1 so they will probably follow that schedule for the next years.

Oh okay I see. Man so this game is going to end up costing about $1K when it's all said and done maybe because they said it's a 10 year game :smh:

Yeah I called Gamestop last night about the $20 credit but they was about to close and the worker was an idiot, "he had to check on that deal"

I played Year 1 a lot, I had fun last night playing again. Destiny might have the crown as best MP experience on this gen so far. Gears brings that feeling also, (Shoutout to NT) but Destiny variation of game types is what makes it best MP wise. I just on the wall because so much fire is dropped this holiday, don't have time to get caught up in only Destiny.

But the $20 credit doesn't help me at GS thinking about it. The game is $60 so it's the same price as if I buy the digital for $40. Waste of gas and time.

I'll decide this week, I have Fifa dropping soon and Uncharted collection next month. Plenty to do before Halo 5 
pimp.gif

(and I still need to finish Batman, I was trying to 100% it but I don't have the time b)

Yeah I called Gamestop last night about the $20 credit but they was about to close and the worker was an idiot, "he had to check on that deal"

I played Year 1 a lot, I had fun last night playing again. Destiny might have the crown as best MP experience on this gen so far. Gears brings that feeling also, (Shoutout to NT) but Destiny variation of game types is what makes it best MP wise. I just on the wall because so much fire is dropped this holiday, don't have time to get caught up in only Destiny.

But the $20 credit doesn't help me at GS thinking about it. The game is $60 so it's the same price as if I buy the digital for $40. Waste of gas and time.

I'll decide this week, I have Fifa dropping soon and Uncharted collection next month. Plenty to do before Halo 5 :pimp:

(and I still need to finish Batman, I was trying to 100% it but I don't have the time b)

View media item 1711290

Back
Top Bottom