Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Literally couldn't care less about Halo 5 right now especially with the Destiny DLC releasing tomorrow.
I'm not buying any Halo game built around sprint ever again and probably won't buy any 343 game ever again in general.
Most incompetent company on the planet. I doubt Halo 5 will maintain a reasonable population for more than 1-2 months so I hope 343 sees it as a learning experience.

View media item 1602793
Anti come get your peoples :smh:
------
Look at all this litness you brahs gonna deny yourselves off

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-5-guardians-building-an-epic-campaign

View media item 1701970View media item 1699514View media item 1598955

Last edited:
im all in for halo 5's campaign. that joint is gonna be crazy but i have 0 interest in the MP the beta was a letdown for me 

H5 Breakout 
nthat.gif

Dudes on gears suck... Garbage BUT they have a squad which makes it very difficult to win games... We need to get a legit team going here... I know naughty and Sean be on every night but who else trying to play

Dudes on gears suck... Garbage BUT they have a squad which makes it very difficult to win games... We need to get a legit team going here... I know naughty and Sean be on every night but who else trying to play
I'm down but my Falcons playing right now. I need a mic too. Trying to hold off til my broth day so I can get the ol lady to get me some Astros :smokin

The Taken King is not $60

The base game + all previous dlc + the Taken King is $60

The Taken King itself is $40

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the new Astro A40s will work with the 2013 mixamp?

My headset headband snapped and digs into my head when I wear em, so I'm looking for a replacement.

Next thing I purchase are some great headsets... And that new controller.. Can't wait for 2k next week. My career looks lit.

Last edited:
Literally couldn't care less about Halo 5 right now especially with the Destiny DLC releasing tomorrow.
I'm not buying any Halo game built around sprint ever again and probably won't buy any 343 game ever again in general.
Most incompetent company on the planet. I doubt Halo 5 will maintain a reasonable population for more than 1-2 months so I hope 343 sees it as a learning experience.
You and I both know it will die in three months if theyre lucky, and they won't learn a thing.

Sprinting cool though..

Master chief can't run? He can only walk.. If I'm getting shot at I should casually walk away..

... On another note the chief should be in gears.

Last edited:
Generally speaking running away in Halo is the worst decision you can make.

It's been discussed ad nauseum but sprint in Halo creates more problems than it solves if you can even call adding the ability to flee in a game where fleeing is last thing you're supposed to do solving anything.

Back
Top Bottom