• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I mean... this is the x1 thread... ain't nobody playing 360 anymore man lol
well I still am, besides the 360 thread is dead. I thought this was like the PS thread where all the Sony products are discussed.

If you wear glasses bro you won't need them anymore if you upgrade to the X1.

Have you thought about upgrading? @louislagerfeld
yea I've thought about it, but I'm just a casual gamer and I couldn't justify spending that type of money. At the time of the launch, I didn't know there were going to be next gen consoles releasing that holiday season.
lol they came out 2 years ago, b

Did anybody pick up NHL 16? I'm looking to join a club. I'm an offensive defenseman looking for a right-handed D partner. Solid in my own zone and moves the puck.

Did anybody pick up NHL 16? I'm looking to join a club. I'm an offensive defenseman looking for a right-handed D partner. Solid in my own zone and moves the puck.
Yessir more than welcomed to join my club its normally 2/3 sometime 4 of us playing 

i play RW and my other friend who is normally on plays LW, So if you never want to play D can always play C or if you prefer D thats cool we will rotate the puck around for you to get them slap shots in. We aint puck hoggers we like to dish the puck more often then shoot. 

Itz Me Pizzo 23 is my GT normally on around 6est time everyday 

Astros seem like a colossal waste of money for someone whos a causal gamer (casual meaning not a professional or aspiring professional). If all I'm going to do is sit in my room and be an online warrior I cant justify buying a headset that costs 40-80% what I paid for the console.

Same can be said for that new controller

Horrible logic, my guy.

I've gone through 3 turtle beach headsets totaling in $280. They didnt feel comfortable and the sound was "good enough".

I copped my astro A40's for $150 with a mixamp on sale (Never cop full price... foolish...) and the sound quality is phenomenal and I can wear them all day.

I've spent MORE in crap headsets than I have on the GOAT headset.

You dont need to make money gaming or play at a competitive tournament level to justify a comfortable high quality headset.

Also, i've said this numerous times, i actually DO wear Astros all day as they are the headphones I use at work also.

I also fancy myself to lean a bit more towards the audiophile life though. I spent a few grand on upgrading the audio system in my car as well... I dont compete in car competitions...

Probably less than .0000000001% of NT makes money playing basketball yet probably more than 99.99999999999% of us have more basketball shoes than aspiring basketball pros...

THAT makes a lot less sense IMO.
Sneakers have a collection aspect to them so there's a reason to own more pairs than an aspiring pro basketball player along with he fashion aspect. These headsets are purely a functional thing but let's agree to disagree.

Rather than trying to make up all these random qualifiers my opinion of it is pretty black and white. If you're not a professional gamer you're a casual. There's no in between.

Bruh u clinging to one comparison i made at the end of my post.

7.1 surround sound should only be enjoyed by professional gamers tho :frown:

Did the donations I received when i was streaming count? :D :D :D :wink:

Just messing with you. I know it doesn't.

I also have studio monitors on my desk even though i'm not a music producer.

I just love good sound. I'm sorry I dont deserve to :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Last edited:
Forza 6 looks so freaking dope.

If it was open world I would have copped.

Racing sims just dont do it for me.

I felt like playing the demo was pretty much the entire experience.

@nawghtyhare  @KilroytheDon  y'all gonna be on gears tonight? ill be on tonight hopefully Ricky Nades can be the 4th man 
nerd.gif

I just love good sound. I'm sorry I dont deserve to :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Immersion plays a significant role in my video game experience. Especially as I get older and move away from UBER ELITE HAXXOR competitive play and focus more on story driven titles.

Last edited:
Astros seem like a colossal waste of money for someone whos a causal gamer (casual meaning not a professional or aspiring professional). If all I'm going to do is sit in my room and be an online warrior I cant justify buying a headset that costs 40-80% what I paid for the console.

Horrible logic, my guy.

I've gone through 3 turtle beach headsets totaling in $280. They didnt feel comfortable and the sound was "good enough".

I copped my astro A40's for $150 with a mixamp on sale (Never cop full price... foolish...) and the sound quality is phenomenal and I can wear them all day.

You dont need to make money gaming or play at a competitive tournament level to justify a comfortable high quality headset.

Also, i've said this numerous times, i actually DO wear Astros all day as they are the headphones I use at work also.

I also fancy myself to lean a bit more towards the audiophile life though. I spent a few grand on upgrading the audio system in my car as well... I dont compete in car competitions...

Probably less than .0000000001% of NT makes money playing basketball yet probably more than 99.99999999999% of us have more basketball shoes than aspiring basketball pros...

Sneakers have a collection aspect to them so there's a reason to own more pairs than an aspiring pro basketball player along with he fashion aspect. These headsets are purely a functional thing but let's agree to disagree.

Rather than trying to make up all these random qualifiers my opinion of it is pretty black and white. If you're not a professional gamer you're a casual. There's no in between.

don't forget about watching movies too

Horrible logic, my guy.

don't forget about watching movies too

If you're not a professional movie critic you don't need it.

Back
Top Bottom