Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
My Gamerscore is 15k but my old GT got banned a couple years ago. Def would be around 30K if I was never banned.

We are long overdue a Borderlands NT session @DJYoung08
 @Putting In Work
mean.gif
facts, my guy.... facts

I got that new DLCestiny though.

Pretty dope.
Yeah Im enjoying it also.

Only if Crucible was real matchmaking. But trials is pretty dope. There is a lot right now and few wrongs with Destiny now.

Seriously I don't consider most of the frequent guys on here as casual gamers. Especially not @Antidope  this guy breaks down Halo and its mechanics so crazy.

Copped taken king.
Does it come with 3 dlc codes or one?
nerd.gif
two

one for TTK

one for the suros weapons pack. Both on a small paper insert. The disc is exactly the same bro. Hold on ill post a pic I took.

Last edited:
Fifa trial tomorrow or possibly tonight because i know with NHL/Madden the trial came a night earlier 

I prob posted the Polk sale bro.

They would of sent you the boom mic for free but for what you paid overall you still won. @Putting In Work

Nah it was most definitely me who posted that sale I put it in the godzilla size letter too. They were up for a minute too like a few days, but everyone said they were crap and plus the website seemed sketchy to order from also but they sent me mine and you're right for the price they are clutch.

I do remember something about contacting them for a boom mic and I think I did but got no response.
My fault bro read it wrong, not trying to steal 'first' credit. Im quite envious you won like that, I paid full retail lol I copped when they first dropped tho.

:lol: not at all bro, I remember you first recommending the headsets and all the headsets were expensive when they first dropped because really much wasn't readily available.

My first gaming headset was the PX4s that I bought for my PS4. They were cool at first but after awhile I noticed they hurt after a few hours. I gave them to my bro and now Im using the gold wireless joints for the ps4. I'll be grabbing some Astros in the near future. I just need to see how to get them to work for both X1/PS4.
Polks work for both FYI. I like them on the PS4 a little more actually that chat adapter is annoying sometimes on Xbox.
Yeah I can't even find my chat adapter otherwise I could just use my PS4 headset for the one. I'm gonna get some X1 controllers soon but I still want a great headset for both. I don't mind paying for the Astros if they last long and are comfortable. I'll probably even get a protection plan just in case.
I think with the new controllers no adapter is needed.

Yes that is correct they newer controllers you don't need that chat adapter.

We are long overdue a Borderlands NT session @DJYoung08
 @Putting In Work

Yes true but also I'm not the same rank as you guys, and shotta when I played with you and your friend once I think you boosted me like 10 ranks in the matter of minutes :lol: so it would ruin the experience for me.

Seriously I don't consider most of the frequent guys on here as casual gamers. Especially not @Antidope
 this guy breaks down Halo and its mechanics so crazy.

No not really I would consider him like myself a Halo head. I would say he's passionate about Halo since he seems to not play anything else well he played Batman :lol: but what he posts is not groundbreaking it's thinks that people who've played Halo for a while know. A lot of the complaints he says in here about Halo I completely agree with. No disrespect to him though.

I used to love hunting for achievements but then PS3 introduced trophies and I found myself trophy hunting :lol: also I feel that with X1 achievements are just given. I don't think all indie games should come with 1000 GS and not all retail games should jump to 2000 with DLC. I know it's not a big deal but it made me care less about achievements

I'm not a big fan of arcade and indie games on x1 having 1k gamer score either.

Most DLC's i've seen only offer 250g more per.

Destiny offered 0 for the first 2 expansions :rofl:

achievements > trophies

Even after I switched from achievements to trophies I felt they were better than trophies but X1 changed that for me. Every game getting 1000GS turned me off to achievements. That being said, Sony has games that deserve a platinum trophy and gets maybe one gold :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I play 2 maybe 3 times a week due to work. Unless there is a vacation day in there, up it another day.
Fri and Sat nights are my gaming nights. I'll jump on early as 9pm and play till about 4-5am.

Might I join this prestigious hardcore gaming club? I have about 23k gamer score and a little less than 3k trophies on PSN :nerd:

:lol:

I have about a 20,000 gaming score on Xbox and didn't game on Xbox for the past 2 years roughly until recently, and I'm a level 12 trophy score on Playstation, am I a casual gamer?

Casual gamers probably don't play Dark Souls.... :smile:

If I kept my first Xbox 360 gamer tag I woulda been at over 110,000 GS.

... I opted out cause I ain't want people to look at me funny.

Lol nah I left it behind cause it was banned.

Back
Top Bottom