Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Tony hawk came out yesterday(his game).
Skate 1-3 are half off digitally.
Skate 4 confimed?
8o

Sounds about right for a game that is attempting a higher end graphical output.

Not a big fan of "completionist" stuff like collecting 28572039520398 collectibles in the first one.

How long does it take to complete fallout 3
nerd.gif
according to howlongtobeat.com

How long does it take to complete fallout 3 8o

View media item 1731342

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare did you play Skyrim?

Iyen's numbers are fairly accurate, but as with Skyrim, F3 is really not meant to be played going straight mission-to-mission.
Maybe its just my play style, but the game really encourages you to do aimless exploration leading to long sub-missions, and kind of make your own story.

With that in mind, the game is really a minimum 100hr experience, in my opinion. Not due so much due to "completionist", but because thats how an open world game needs to be played.
Completing the main story in 25 hours would be kinda pointless. Might as well just read the Wiki on what the story was

Last edited:
How long does it take to complete fallout 3 8o

View media item 1731342

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare did you play Skyrim?

Iyen's numbers are fairly accurate, but as with Skyrim, F3 is really not meant to be played going straight mission-to-mission.
Maybe its just my play style, but the game really encourages you to do aimless exploration leading to long sub-missions, and kind of make your own story.

With that in mind, the game is really a minimum 100hr experience, in my opinion. Not due so much due to "completionist", but because thats how an open world game needs to be played.
Completing the main story in 25 hours would be kinda pointless. Might as well just read the Wiki on what the story was
Oh ok will the game get boring with all the aimless wandering or will it keep me engaged
And nah never played sky rim or fallout

Games like fallout and skyrim aren't what you play to "beat". There more about experiencing the worlds and doing stuff. Like with skyrim beating the main story isn't hard at all. But you miss a lot by not joining different guilds and roaming around doing random side quests

Oh ok will the game get boring with all the aimless wandering or will it keep me engaged
And nah never played sky rim or fallout

Hell naw way to much to explore and waste time on. Watch out for them death claws tho one hit you done

Ya, I agree. Sounds like you should give F3 a shot.
Especially considering you've never played other recent Bethesda games, I think you'll find the open-world exploring pretty cool, even though its an older game

I never really was into the open world exploration stuff last gen. Witcher 3 and MGS have changed my view on open world. Fallout 4's trailer looked good to me too so that made it easier to preorder.

Games like fallout and skyrim aren't what you play to "beat". There more about experiencing the worlds and doing stuff. Like with skyrim beating the main story isn't hard at all. But you miss a lot by not joining different guilds and roaming around doing random side quests
Filler.

MV5BMjA5NzMzMjkzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODM3MzYyMjE@._V1_SY317_CR104,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

More actors making the crossover to video games.
smokin.gif

xDHxCIk.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom