Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

Probably do disc with my gamers club but Im not trading it in so its either save money or be a lazy American and cop digital.
How much will you save?
20% off all new titles. It's about $12.
With tax in NY games end up being 52-53

20% off all new titles. It's about $12.
That's not bad. Saved money>lazy
To some, staying home, pre-downloading, pre-installing saves more than > $12 saved on a game, plus gas $, plus wait time in store, plus wait time to install when you get home.
Oh yes indeed that digital value needs no explanation

i haven't played halo since 2 and 3...and some reach...is this new one closer to the former rather than the latter? i want to get back into xbox...going to buy one just for halo if its a little more like 2 and 3...

i couldn't get into reach because of all the shields and jumping and hovering ****...

i haven't played halo since 2 and 3...and some reach...is this new one closer to the former rather than the latter? i want to get back into xbox...going to buy one just for halo if its a little more like 2 and 3...

i couldn't get into reach because of all the shields and jumping and hovering ****...

If I had to pick one, I'd say Reach.

But realistically, 343 took the Halo series and made a completely new Frankenstein with it. It's completely different from anything Bungie made or had any intention of making. Some people love it and some people just can't get into it.

For me, it's just way too much going on. I'm gonna be in the "cop for story mode and never touch it again" group. I'd rather play MCC than H5.

It's closer to reach and halo 4

Anyone have Mad Max?

If so, how does the combat compare the arkham series?

Looking to purchase this on BF.

:smh:

damn...too much cartoony **** man...why they gotta hover all over the map...halo 3 was great and so was two...

Anyone have Mad Max?
If so, how does the combat compare the arkham series?
Looking to purchase this on BF.

The mechanics are similar , and continue the satisfying physicality of the Batman/SoM line
However, I would say that the combat in general is a good bit more shallow and repetitive
Although there are combos and "gadgets" the game never really demands that you improve your play style beyond simple brawling

I really enjoyed Mad Max, but I would say that your enjoyment of the game is largely dependent on how much you like the Mad Max Universe
The story progression is literally about building the ultimate wasteland car

If building and customizing your dream Apocalypse V8 sounds like fun, then this game is for you.
But Im not sure I would recommend it to anyone based on the combat alone.
With that said, tear-assing through the open desert with a souped up car is tons of fun

Last edited:
@zephyr1983
Sold me at "tear-assing through the open desert with a souped up car is tons of fun."

Makes me want to cop now, but too many games. :smh:

@zephyr1983
Sold me at "tear-assing through the open desert with a souped up car is tons of fun."

Makes me want to cop now, but too many games. :smh:

Haha for sure
I think you'll like it. But waiting until discounts after the Christmas bonanza is a good idea

The next time you log into Halo: The Master Chief Collection, you will be prompted to download the latest content update, which focuses on the addition of new systems for matchmaking penalties and other top-requested community items.

Below, you’ll find a summary of what is included in today’s update:

Implemented new systems and temporary bans for matchmaking penalties. These include penalties for:
Quits
Betrayals
Idling

Note: Leaving the game before finishing (any time from the start of voting until the game concludes) will result in a loss for your ranking and a penalty to your Xbox One reputation. After this update, if you quit, betray, or idle too many times during a set period of time, you will be temporarily banned from playing matchmaking. If you continue to engage in negative behavior after the temporary ban has lifted, you will continue to receive temporary bans that are subsequently longer in length.

Players will now receive a quit penalty and rank penalty for quitting any time after matchmaking voting begins in all matchmaking playlists, both ranked and unranked
Added matchmaking betrayal booting for Halo: Combat Evolved

Matchmaking voting now randomizes winner in the case of a tie, rather than selecting the left-most option
Made a variety of improvements to ranking calculation
Fixed an issue which could result in ranking down after winning a match

Emblems and clan tags, in addition to gamertags, are now hidden while searching for a match

Updated Team colors to always appear correctly in Forge mode

The level of menu music will now drop when other players join a lobby / are connected to other players

The controller schematic for H1 "Boxer" now correctly matches the in-game control layout

Improved Classic/Remastered UI launch settings for Halo: CE and Halo 2 Campaign

Improved matchmaking messaging to players

Fixed an issue where lobby player positions could shuffle after a promotion to party leader

Fixed an issue where players could select and use nameplates that they had not unlocked

Fixed an issue where profiles could match into a game after the match started

Made a variety of fixes for players who could become stuck at the “Downloading Latest Data” screen

Fixed the glitched Who Needs Them? achievement

Improved a variety of compatibility issues

Made a variety of stability improvements

The only thing sketchy looking about halo 5 is the graphics... way too shiny

everything looks like it was sprayed with baby oil and ready to be on set of BET Uncut

Back
Top Bottom