Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I'm copping H5 for campaign only but what's the backstory? Why are these dudes after the Chief? :smh:

I'm copping H5 for campaign only but what's the backstory? Why are these dudes after the Chief? :smh:

Buy Halo MCC, Play Halo 1 Campaign, Halo 2 Campaign, Halo 3 Campaign, and Halo 4 Campaign lol sorry had to do it, but I hate to spoil, pretty sure you'd enjoy it if you played it and uncover many of the plots, twists, etc. The beauty of the series games is the Campaign and knowing the story on your own. You won't be disappointed.

Last edited:

Buy Halo MCC, Play Halo 1 Campaign, Halo 2 Campaign, Halo 3 Campaign, and Halo 4 Campaign lol sorry had to do it, but I hate to spoil, pretty sure you'd enjoy it if you played it and uncover many of the plots, twists, etc. The beauty of the series games is the Campaign and knowing the story on your own. You won't be disappointed.
Been there, done that. Many times over :lol:. Been a Halo fan since day one. I have the OG Halo CE non-GOTY edition, copped on release day :pimp:. I just don't understand why MC is the enemy now.

Basically chief goes awol with blue team
cortana appears to chief and tells him to stop something
so he goes off the reservation. ONI( office of naval intelligence) are shady government type people and want to reign the chief in. Also Halsey( Spartan creator) was kidnapped by a covenant guy and seemingly has turned against ONI because they tried to kill her.

So they send Locke and his team to get them. Could ONI be involved in this bad thing that's happening? Who knows.

And of course alien civil war etc is also going on, there are giant robots called guardians and the didact is probably somewhere

Last edited:
Been there, done that. Many times over :lol:. Been a Halo fan since day one. I have the OG Halo CE non-GOTY edition, copped on release day :pimp:. I just don't understand why MC is the enemy now.

Oh okay, well in that case, here's the idea;

Master Chief wants to bring Cortana back, and the only way he could do it is to help and meet with Dr. Halsey (she's the one who created Cortana), however she's actually the traitor because he helped the enemy Elite Jul 'Mdama whom is siding with the Didact, but she only wanted to help Jul 'Mdama because she wanted to uncover some sort of key artifact from the Librarian to discover all the other Forerunner artifacts. In H5, the missions Master Chief are doing are likely from Hasley's request.

Last edited:
Watching all the Spartan ops cinematics from Halo 4 helped me a lot. Halsey was going to give the key she received from the Librarian to the UNSC. They tried to kill her though so now she wants revenge. The UNSC has one half of the key and the Covenant has the other. That's how it ended. Also Halsey is pissed that the UNSC hid the status of Master Chief from her. She thought he died. She also feels the new Spartans are inferior and unworthy of that title.

I wonder what the deal is with the Guardians.

I didnt get to play post beta but not much could have possibly changed to really sway my opinion of it. The No Sprint No Spartan Abilities playlist is the one hope if that even comes to fruition. It'll probably be 6+ months post launch.

I just accepted that Halo multiplayer won't ever be how I remember it. That's fine. I'll just knock out the story a few times and immerse myself in the lore. After that, it'll just chill on my shelf and I'll be on to something else.

I'm hearing the game is 60GB, not 40GB from weeks ago when they put it on the Xbox One store. Guess I have to delete a couple games.

Last edited:
 Guess I have to delete a couple games.
Too many games.

mean.gif

Launch day halo playlists

Warzone - 24 players on massive maps with REQs and AI adversaries. Halo multiplayer has never been bigger.
Content: Warzone | Escape from A.R.C. Warzone | Raid on Apex 7 Warzone | March on Stormbreak

Warzone Assault - Destroy the Power Core or defend it in this asymmetrical Warzone mode variant.
Content: Warzone Assault | Dispatch Warzone Assault | Array Warzone Assault | Summit

Team Arena - Play on the very best modes and maps Halo 5 has to offer.
Content: Breakout | Gambol Breakout | Trident Slayer | Coliseum Slayer | Eden Slayer | Plaza Slayer | Empire Slayer | The Rig CTF | Coliseum CTF | Truth CTF | Fathom Strongholds | The Rig Strongholds | Eden Strongholds | Empire

Slayer- Work with a team, vanquish your opponents.
Content: Slayer | Coliseum Slayer | Plaza Slayer | The Rig Slayer | Truth Slayer | Regret Slayer | Fathom

Breakout - Halo 5's premiere high lethality single-life elimination mode.
Content: Breakout | Gambol Breakout | Trident Breakout | Trench Breakout | Crossfire Breakout | Altitude

Free-for-All - It’s you against everyone else. Slay your way to victory.
Content: FFA Slayer | Eden FFA Slayer | Regret FFA Slayer | The Rig FFA Slayer | Plaza FFA Slayer | Orion FFA Slayer | Pegasus

SWAT - No shields, no motion tracker. Aim for the head!
Content: SWAT | Eden SWAT | Regret SWAT | The Rig SWAT | Plaza SWAT | Orion SWAT | Pegasus

SWAT with Magnums SWATnums | Eden SWATnums | Regret SWATnums | The Rig SWATnums | Plaza SWATnums | Orion SWATnums | Pegasus

Weekend Social A weekly playlist that features a mode voted on by the community via Halo Waypoint/Channel. - Bonus XP/REQ points - Community engagement - Most popular modes have the potential for becoming their own playlist

I'm just waiting on Target to drop that B2G1 free promo. It's usually done late October, early November. I'm thinking Halo 5, AC Syndicate, Forza 6.

Back
Top Bottom