• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
The only thing sketchy looking about halo 5 is the graphics... way too shiny

everything looks like it was sprayed with baby oil and ready to be on set of BET Uncut

"What that Thang Smell Like" and "I ain't got no Panties on" would sound :smokin with the Halo monks over the beat

The only thing sketchy looking about halo 5 is the graphics... way too shiny

everything looks like it was sprayed with baby oil and ready to be on set of BET Uncut

"What that Thang Smell Like" and "I ain't got no Panties on" would sound :smokin with the Halo monks over the beat
:rofl:

"I'm tryna kick it tonight..."

YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE INFAMOUS, "WHITE GIRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLS!!! RUNNING THROUGH MY MIND!" :lol: :lol:

I am not clear on what I've been reading. So once this new backwards compatibility update rolls out iIwill be able to put in my OG H3 is and be able to play it that same day being that they stated that all first party titles will be made available?

I would also assume that the save data and the stats and ranks are going to transfer over as well correct?

All the articles I've read are very vague

Last edited:
I am not clear on what I've been reading. So once this new backwards compatibility update rolls out iIwill be able to put in my OG H3 is and be able to play it that same day being that they stated that all first party titles will be made available?

I would also assume that the save data and the stats and ranks are going to transfer over as well correct?

the whole BC thing has been vague even from MS.

I hope it'll be as dope as you're describing it.

I'm pretty sure it'll be all digital though.

If your save data is in the cloud, yes you'll be able to play. If it's on your 360 Hargrove then you would have to start over

And yeah, if you have it digital it'll show up in your ready to download section or if you have the disc you put it in and you can play. MS still has servers and stuff up for most of their MP 1st party games

If it's all digital then how would iIprove iIown the game?

What iIwas gettin at was that I would put the disc in and install it just like it was saOne game r

We don't need BC for Halo games

They already gave us the MCC :smokin
I get that making fun of me in regards to this is hilarious and I've given you the platform to do so but those things are nowhere near the same.

Mcc H3 is to the og what CE pc and H2 Vista were and Mcc ranks are totally meaningless.

If it's all digital then how would iIprove iIown the game?

What iIwas gettin at was that I would put the disc in and install it just like it was saOne game r
If ots digital it means your gamer tag is tied to the purchase. So any digital games that you own from the 360 days and are BC will automatically populate in your games section.

And yeah. You can just pop in the disc and it'll register as the key for the game and you'll redownload halo 3

If your save data is in the cloud, yes you'll be able to play. If it's on your 360 Hargrove then you would have to start over

And yeah, if you have it digital it'll show up in your ready to download section or if you have the disc you put it in and you can play. MS still has servers and stuff up for most of their MP 1st party games
Well the save data matters little cause that would be campaign stuff only. As long as the multi player stuff is there I'm fine.

Transformers will be rented from redbox when I get a free night game discount code

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom