Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I have yet to get an XB1, gotta stay loyal to the halo series so I'm probably going to scoop up that black friday Fallout 4 & Gears of War XB1 console deal

I got clips of me carrying Nawghty on Gears this weekend.
I'd like to see those cause u was trash
You need me to KI you in gears now?
U juiced cause u beat me in KI
Ive had an xb1 since July
You since launch
Get off it
Ol loser *** ***** happy he won a ******* game
Where were these excuses when you caught a W? I haven't played KI in months. You're making excuses to discredit my W. Don't be that mad. Imma get off the subject tho before folks get in their feels again.

:lol: only an arcade-style fighting game could make 2 grown *** men bicker like kids.

Duke this out like real men.. CQB CoD map no scopes / quickscopes only or Halo 3 1v1 on Guardian. BR starts, no power weapons.

Last edited:
Picking up Halo tonight. I haven't played a ton of my Xbox One, but I'll definitely get into Halo.

Gamer tag - Inspectr Swaget

“Ohoho, a $150 Xbox controller?” I said. “What needless luxury will you try to sell me next, Microsoft? Gold-plated toilet paper? A dolphin that sings happy birthday? Socks that clean themselves?” For months I’ve laughed at the Xbox One Elite controller, with its 300-percent markup price and all its removable metal bits. Such extravagance. Such indulgence.

Then I got my hands on one, and damn, I think I actually like it. A lot.

From a PC World review. I think this is gonna be all the nay-sayers once this controller drops.

hope yall are ready for the learning curve and muscle memory building having under buttons requires
laugh.gif
You get used to it after a day or two.

Yeah I've been laying low trying to get myself together.

Do you, man. My GF always freaks out cause when **** hits the fan I like to be alone in my thoughts. She thinks something is wrong. It's just how some people are.. we take the time to sit and do nothing but think about our life and our decisions.

A quote from John Mayer I like to remember: "Don't be scared to walk alone, don't be scared to like it."

Yeah I made it this far so I should be Iight good looks tho. Back to Xbox one stuff. I like this new ui it's not perfect but it's a step in the right direction

Bouta pre-load Halo 5 :smokin. Most likely gonna do campaign only. Hopefully MP turns out to be at least little fun though :lol:.

Last edited:
I have never felt apathy on the eve of a Halo release until today. Feels weird.

Envious of the dudes here who are hyped for this game and have plans to enjoy it and whatever comes next cause I doubt I'll be a part of it which is crazy to think about being that I've been playing these games religiously for like a decade.

I've never played as little Halo as I did in 2015, maybe I am getting too old for it who knows. At least I caught on when I did and didn't miss too much of the initial wave.

Apologies for being a headache in this thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom