Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Jesus Christ how has this Halo/Antidope **** been drug out for so long it's the same thing every damn page. Anti didn't you say you were going to stop *****ing about Halo like a month or 2 ago
Dude where am I complaining in here? Seriously. 

I'm just saying how many paragraphs have you written condemning the game in this thread.

edit- I will say I know you made that Halo thread that didn't pop off so I'm sure that didn't help but I really don't know what you're getting out of telling us why you don't want the game over and over again.

Last edited:
im sure the first shipment of the controllers is gonna be low quantities.

wouldnt shock me if u could cop for $100 on/around black friday

Elite Controller? @KilroytheDon

nerd.gif
Why is Best Buy sold out? I just tried copping online.

I been waiting for this man..
damn should of pre ordered as back up. Guess we on the hunt tomorrow.

I also back up @DJYoung08  comment regarding @Antidope  his dedication and info for the game is pretty dope

I also back up @DJYoung08
 comment regarding @Antidope
 his dedication and info for the game is pretty dope

Yeah man smh... I got mad certificates was gonna bring mine down to 90... Cause my brothers friend at Best Buy also works at citifield and he been working the playoffs rather than going on to BB

Burnout Paradise, Forza Horizon's Brother from another mother will be backwards compatible soon.

lilB.gif

Rumor:

November Games with Gold

XB1: Pnuema - Breath of Life and Knight Squad

360: Dirt 3 and Dungeon Siege 3

Almost finished with Batman Arkham Origins.

Don't see why this game is seen as a step-child.

It's as good as any RS arkham game, gameplay wise.

AO is an expensive imitation of RS's games.

If you're sad that there will be no more arkham games and you skipped AO, it's worth a playthrough.

I bet it'll be a GWG game or backwards compatiable down the road.

Started Red Dead Redemption.

smokin.gif
so far.

Already got the ending spoiled for me though.
mean.gif

Last edited:

OMG I am screaming
roll.gif

This commentary is classic b.

Like it's amazing how folks judge or frown upon someone for liking a game. This is an opinion and thankfully MOST guys on this thread have solid reasoning why they like or dislike something. Like you dudes so hung up on Sprint and stuff and bad mouthing the game when cats just trying to enjoy the Halo lure. Like yall going hard like pro gamers and are only casual gamers.

Anyway I will stream tomorrow for those on the wall, I know Jumpman will probably stream, Ill help anyone here with questions or concerns after release.
It's no different than people frowning upon others in the other threads for liking a shoe.

Jesus Christ how has this Halo/Antidope **** been drug out for so long it's the same thing every damn page. Anti didn't you say you were going to stop *****ing about Halo like a month or 2 ago
Dude where am I complaining in here? Seriously. 

I'm just saying how many paragraphs have you written condemning the game in this thread.

edit- I will say I know you made that Halo thread that didn't pop off so I'm sure that didn't help but I really don't know what you're getting out of telling us why you don't want the game over and over again.
Noted. I'm not here to spoil this thread or game for anybody, apologies.

Burnout Paradise, Forza Horizon's Brother from another mother will be backwards compatible soon.
lilB.gif
[rule]Rumor:
November Games with Gold
XB1: Pnuema - Breath of Life and Knight Squad
360: Dirt 3 and Dungeon Siege 3
[rule]Almost finished with Batman Arkham Origins.
Don't see why this game is seen as a step-child.
It's as good as any RS arkham game, gameplay wise.
AO is an expensive imitation of RS's games.

If you're sad that there will be no more arkham games and you skipped AO, it's worth a playthrough.
I bet it'll be a GWG game or backwards compatiable down the road.
[rule]Started Red Dead Redemption.
:smokin so far.
Already got the ending spoiled for me though.:smh:
I think the biggest gripe with AO was it was buggy as hell when it launched. I seen Greg Miller playing through the Mr. Freeze DLC and it looked real good to me. I was hoping AO would've been part of the Arkham Remastered but it wasn't so I'll probably never play it :\

Last edited:

I'll be on the hunt, too. Last I saw though, most of the Gamestops around my area still had the pre order boxes out.

I thought it had dropped a few days ago, because a couple of YouTubers have posted reviews about the ones that Microsoft sent them, and that was a few days ago. :smh: The disrespect that these scrubby little YouTube gamers not only get it for free, they get it early.

Last edited:
Hit up Walmart
Elite controller still ain't gonna help u though
I'm a still be carrying yo *** in gears

You be on the top of the leaderboards all the times that I'm texting.

We can ask sandman we can ask Sean, I'm like Lebron when we play gears... All I do is carry you... You like delladova two games where you do okay six games where you looking up at everybody hahahahahahahaha

Btw, as I'm reading reviews- apparently you can adjust the reaction time of your buttons on the controller. :wow:

SO. MUCH. CUSTOMIZATION.

My man said Delladova :lol:

Naughty: that was my girls little bro playing that other night when you messaged me. I told him don't be playing competitive so i guess he actually listened to me for once. I'll be on tonight though.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

My man said Delladova :lol:

Naughty: that was my girls little bro playing that other night when you messaged me. I told him don't be playing competitive so i guess he actually listened to me for once. I'll be on tonight though.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
Bruh u missed an epic chat
Kilroy's Patna Vegas Story had me DYIN :rofl:

controller was slept on and hated on so much when it was announced and now that its bout to drop....

Just like the Jordan forum :rofl:

controller was slept on and hated on so much when it was announced and now that its bout to drop....

:rofl: I know you ain't talkin about my posts.

I've been excited for this controller since the announcement at E3, I try to put off getting overly excited for things so that the time doesn't go so slowly while I wait for the day.

:rofl: I know you ain't talkin about my posts.

I've been excited for this controller since the announcement at E3, I try to put off getting overly excited for things so that the time doesn't go so slowly while I wait for the day.

Na not u..

I would have pre ordered it and foaming at the lips to cop if i didnt already have 2 modded controllers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom