• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Na not u..

I would have pre ordered it and foaming at the lips to cop if i didnt already have 2 modded controllers :lol:

I'm gonna look like a fiend calling around / driving around tomorrow if they're gonna be hard to find. Gamestop gonna be grimey and not have any left, I think I'll probably have a decent shot at all the Walmarts / Targets in my area.

I'm gonna look like a fiend calling around / driving around tomorrow if they're gonna be hard to find. Gamestop gonna be grimey and not have any left, I think I'll probably have a decent shot at all the Walmarts / Targets in my area.

Yeah, I was on board with the controller since it was announced.

My Gamestops all said they won't have any for non pre-orders :smh:

A part of me has high hopes at Walmart / Target because of the price point.. most people won't cop day 1 because they won't find it worth it until the hype explodes.

But another part of me says "don't underestimate gamers.." and feels like imma strike out. :smh:

controller was slept on and hated on so much when it was announced and now that its bout to drop....

Just like the Jordan forum :rofl:

Can't believe it's sold out online for the most part. That's crazy and good marketing by Microsoft, make a controller with issues as the initial included controller on the Xbox One, then make a better one and charge an overpriced $150 :D then you got kids trying to resell these controllers for $250. :rofl:

Microsoft maybe losing the console wars in sales, but they're definitely profiting from their products.

Can't believe it's sold out online for the most part. That's crazy and good marketing by Microsoft, make a controller with issues as the initial included controller on the Xbox One, then make a better one and charge an overpriced $150 :D then you got kids trying to resell these controllers for $250. :rofl:

Microsoft maybe losing the console wars in sales, but they're definitely profiting from their products.

What issues would you say are plaguing the OG XB1 controller?

What issues would you say are plaguing the OG XB1 controller?

The worst one is the hard to press bumpers. And the no headset 3.5mm port as the OG Xbox One mic sucks. D-pad is also too mouse clicky.

People already using the Elite controller are already giving it good ratings so far.

Last edited:
The worst one is the hard to press bumpers. And the no headset 3.5mm port as the OG Xbox One mic sucks. D-pad is also too mouse clicky.

Disagree on bumpers. I think they feel good personally.

They did screw us on the 3.5mm port by default, I was butthurt I had to buy the adapter, which is meh.

D pad is definitely an upgrade from the 360 version so I disagree with that too. People complained that the 360 D pad was too flimsy and not accurate enough, so they minimized it and made it more precise with the clicking and people still complain. Meh.

People already using the Elite controller are already giving it good ratings so far.

Reviews so far for those who don't have time to watch YouTube videos / read articles.

"Feels like quality in your hand. Plastic material feels great."

"Makes the original Xbox One controller seem like a plastic toy."

The thumbsticks are getting good reviews too from one video I watched, dude was comparing to the OG and said it's night and day.

Only negative thing I saw is that the paddles will trigger when you put the controller down, since the controller will rest on them.

controller was slept on and hated on so much when it was announced and now that its bout to drop....

Just like the Jordan forum :rofl:

Eh.. I have 4 OG controllers 2 of which are modded and i've had zero issues from M$

roll.gif
 Xbox Clips blocked on my work pc

Are there any places where you can demo the elite controller?

I think your best bet is a mall kiosk where they have the microsoft demo booth. It wouldn't be easy to demo though, because the paddles come off and it's so customizable that it wouldn't make sense to just demo some generic controls. Some people want the paddles to be ___ buttons, and others want ___ buttons. You know?

I sort of feel like the crowd really interested in this controller won't need to demo it, though.

Back
Top Bottom