Deff had a blast last night fellas 
nthat.gif

great games all around 

the customs were 
smokin.gif

Astro a40.

Nothing else

I second this strongly.

If you have the means to drop the $$$.. Astro A40's have been and will most likely stay the best option for gaming headsets. I've had em for years and never turned back.

Can play all day if I wanted and not worry about being uncomfortable and such. Sound quality is A1. My GF decided to put em on while I played the bO3 Beta and she was like :wow: staring at the screen so intrigued.

I hate Best Buy I'm still waiting for my elite controller and I doubt I'll get it anytime soon what's the point of preordering

Should just get the halo controller and a headset but I hardly use the headset since no one plays with me #foreveralone

I hate Best Buy I'm still waiting for my elite controller and I doubt I'll get it anytime soon what's the point of preordering

Should just get the halo controller and a headset but I hardly use the headset since no one plays with me #foreveralone

I feel for you bro.. I don't know how I got so lucky with Gamestop of all places.

If you're gonna be playing BO3 lmk and we can run some games.

Amazon FTW!

So why after all that trash @shottadru talked, we play Halo tonight and I find out this man lives one floor above me. He just moved into my area. So you know what that means right? Bout to walk one floor up and just

I knew shotta was boys w/ da booty bruh

is platinum 1 good for ranked?

i have no clue how it works

Second highest tier you can qualify in. 1st is diamond. Have to earn onyx and champions tiers by winning. 

wait onyx is higher than plat?

I have onyx in swat and plat 1 in team slayer...

maybe im better than i thought?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
I believe your rank also rises up/down with wins/losses. So you might just end up on the winning team a lot. Lol. Cause you can be the MVP of the game but be on the losing sode...RANK DOWN

I usually roll with a couple of my friends.. not about that solo ranked life :lol: :rolleyes

Then you ain't better than you though [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You make no sense...

You say I might just happen to be on the winning team therefore im ranked high...

I say I dont play TEAM BASED RANKED GAMES solo... I play w/ a team of friends to say i dont just happen to be on the winning team

Yet I'm still wrong :rofl:

NT logic is my favorite logic....

---

I wont be on much tonight but I wanna squad up saturday :nerd:
So if you play with a team of friends, and you all win, is that still not being on a winning team? You don't even make sense.

Anyways. It was a joke. Pull your panties out of that wedgie.

NT stupidity is my favorite stupidity..

So why after all that trash @shottadru talked, we play Halo tonight and I find out this man lives one floor above me. He just moved into my area. So you know what that means right? Bout to walk one floor up and just

Second highest tier you can qualify in. 1st is diamond. Have to earn onyx and champions tiers by winning. 

I believe your rank also rises up/down with wins/losses. So you might just end up on the winning team a lot. Lol. Cause you can be the MVP of the game but be on the losing sode...RANK DOWN

I usually roll with a couple of my friends.. not about that solo ranked life :lol: :rolleyes

You make no sense...

You say I might just happen to be on the winning team therefore im ranked high...

I say I dont play TEAM BASED RANKED GAMES solo... I play w/ a team of friends to say i dont just happen to be on the winning team

---

So if you play with a team of friends, and you all win, is that still not being on a winning team? You don't even make sense.

I will not pull my panties out of my wedgie

I need you to... wit dat mouf :evil: :evil: :evil:

Booty warrior making a butt reference...hehe

Playing story on H5 and I dead thought it was real people before they put the masks on, graphics are CRAZY.

You make no sense...

---

I will not pull my panties out of my wedgie

I need you to... wit dat mouf :evil: :evil: :evil:
This is why Aliens won't contact us.

I feel for you bro.. I don't know how I got so lucky with Gamestop of all places.

If you're gonna be playing BO3 lmk and we can run some games.

Yea I'm gonna be on that too j killionaire

I preordered and was told I was the only one to preorder when I go pick it up they sold it...they keep telling me it could be on the next truck but they don't know so I doubt it

Back
Top Bottom