• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Yea I'm gonna be on that too j killionaire

I preordered and was told I was the only one to preorder when I go pick it up they sold it...they keep telling me it could be on the next truck but they don't know so I doubt it

I'll add you when I get home.

I got lucky.. I "pre ordered" on Gamestops' website on the day before release and did overnight shipping. They shipped it on release day and I got it day after. Still can't believe it.

THERES A NEW POLL AS WELL
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
title update and anew poll!? idk what we did to deserve this but thanks pa 

True, I wasn't expecting the cutscenes to look that good. I was are these real people or am I tripping??????

How you liking the campaign so far?
It's cool. I like the team of 4 and being able to revive each other. I just feel like the AI could be a little smarter. I'm playing on Legendary and it's hard AF. Last thing I need is AI standing to shoot while getting shot up wih the glocks up.

But it's fun, I enjoy it. Just challenging. Wish you could do the whole actual story with 3 other real people. That'd be dope.

Yoooo I F with Warzone now that I know how to play it. Mad addicting. Only bad part is the time it takes lmao. It's like playing one of those BF4 team slayer and the server creator puts kills to 1000.

Now where you at Shotta?

View media item 1768600
BOOTY!

Also just realized I'm platinum in swat. Right now I'm the best thing since sliced bread and zippers.

Last edited:
Playing story on H5 and I dead thought it was real people before they put the masks on, graphics are CRAZY.

Unfortunately the in game doesn't reflect how good the cutscenes look
True, I wasn't expecting the cutscenes to look that good. I was are these real people or am I tripping??????

probably done through mocap.

we've had "realistic" cut scenes for years.
oh ok, last halo I was really into was H3. Put tons of hours into that. I played reach but didn't like the change to it at the time until I played MCC. Then I liked it after all those damn halo 1 and 2 maps [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Wait.... SWAT is ranked? Lol

I was not aware that this game launched with only four gametypes.

I just played strong hold too for the first time. I like it. Only mode I hate is CTF. But my second stronghold team was waste lol. We lost like 100-9 and one dude quit. Back to Warzone for me until I play SWAT again with people I know. I'm ranked too high to risk my rank over a loss [emoji]128514[/emoji]

As much as I dislike what Halo 5 is, I'm glad you guys like it and some of yall saying you might stick with it.

I'm also glad the release went smoothly. Who knows, maybe by the time Halo 6 comes out I'll be able to move past the anger I have at 343 and try the game out.

The AR needs a boost. It's garbage tier right now. It gets outshot by even the SMG. And I think they took the pros advice to heart s bit too much. The pistol def needs a nerf. The only gun that outdoes it is the BR

I just played strong hold too for the first time. I like it. Only mode I hate is CTF. But my second stronghold team was waste lol. We lost like 100-9 and one dude quit. Back to Warzone for me until I play SWAT again with people I know. I'm ranked too high to risk my rank over a loss [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Idk what rank you are but the higher you get the more searching in 2s will work to your favour. Something to think about.

The AR needs a boost. It's garbage tier right now. It gets outshot by even the SMG. And I think they took the pros advice to heart s bit too much. The pistol def needs a nerf. The only gun that outdoes it is the BR

I dont think the AR needs a boost. If im not mistaken, it has the highest aim assist of any gun.

It SHOULD be getting out gunned by other guns.

I also see talk of the AR should be nerf'd cuz they get outgunned by an AR while they're running BR... na... u need to land your shots. :lol:

Nah. That gun is too powerful as it is, it needs to go in the opposite direction. Not to mention it deals headshot damage. All the automatics really should be bad to keep it real Sans the saw.

Pistol really needs a damage boost also it should be turned into a 3SK.

The H5BR has an insane amount of aim assist to the point where it doesn't even look like it's fun to use.

Nah. That gun is too powerful as it is, it needs to go in the opposite direction. Not to mention it deals headshot damage. All the automatics really should be bad to keep it real Sans the saw.

Pistol really needs a damage boost also it should be turned into a 3SK.

The H5BR has an insane amount of aim assist to the point where it doesn't even look like it's fun to use.

View media item 1767842

Back
Top Bottom