Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
The AR needs a boost. It's garbage tier right now. It gets outshot by even the SMG. And I think they took the pros advice to heart s bit too much. The pistol def needs a nerf. The only gun that outdoes it is the BR
Nah. That gun is too powerful as it is, it needs to go in the opposite direction. Not to mention it deals headshot damage. All the automatics really should be bad to keep it real Sans the saw.

Pistol really needs a damage boost also it should be turned into a 3SK.

The H5BR has an insane amount of aim assist to the point where it doesn't even look like it's fun to use.

I've heard that the BR doesnt have as much aim assist as previous halos...

has anyone posted proof either way yet?

Watch out, Antidope.

Apparently you can't comment on H5 unless you 1.) play it and 2.) love it. :rolleyes

Don't even ******* try that :lol:

Dude been ranting about Halo for months, and talking about all the things H5 would get wrong which would lead to it failing

He said he was "done talking" plenty of times but he is still here picking out all the things that may be off about a game that most people seem to like very much.

Dude just wants attention

Last edited:
That seemed like an honest commentary man idk.

I'm a huge fan of the H5 pistol. The low aim assist the semi quick kill time, this is the second best pistol Halos ever seen.

It should remain the starter and the BR should honestly be canned because the massive amount of aim assist it carries in comparison.

Nobody wants attention man I'm just providing insight. I just told somebody above about looking into searching 2s as opposed to searching 4s when you reach the top tier ranks.

Last edited:
I'm doing terrible with this controller smh I can get use to it at all lol I don't understand I play with my other controller perfect ....maybe it's cuz my other one has thumbsticks tension

Last edited:
Don't even ******* try that

Dude been ranting about Halo for months, and talking about all the things H5 would get wrong which would lead to it failing

He said he was "done talking" plenty of times but he is still here picking out all the things that may be off about a game that most people seem to like very much.

Or he's just giving his opinion on a game that came out in the Xbox One thread of a forum. Last I checked Forums are designed for discussion and opinions. Positive and negative.

There have been lots of people constantly posting about what's positive about the game. Raving about it, talking about playing together, reviewing this and that. I haven't seen you yell at them for constantly cheering it on?

Don't even ******* try that

Or he's just giving his opinion on a game that came out in the Xbox One thread of a forum. Last I checked Forums are designed for discussion and opinions. Positive and negative.

There have been lots of people constantly posting about what's positive about the game. Raving about it, talking about playing together, reviewing this and that. I haven't seen you yell at them for constantly cheering it on?

Are you knew to this thread? :lol:

And your logic goes both ways. Why can't I criticize dude with being called out on it by you.

Last time I check I was free to do so on this forum

Last edited:
Are you knew to this thread? :lol:

:lol: no I honestly just don't really read your posts because they're usually filled with asterisks and angry rants about Antidope and his opinion.

Do you yell at everyone who spams the thread with their opinion? (Good or bad) :D

Seems like you kinda are because me and dude have had many cordial long back and forths in the past

And it seems like you're just rustled for no reason, so how about going back to not reading my post famb :D

Last edited:
One thing I found out about the controller after holding it in my hand is that the paddles have a little "wiggle" to them. They aren't sturdy. They are pretty easy to trigger. Which is preferred, but since they wiggle a little bit, it makes it that much easier to trigger them accidentally.

Once you get used to them being there and you hold the controller in a way where you're less likely to trigger them on accident, you can really start to utilize them well.

I'm a huge fan of the H5 pistol. The low aim assist the semi quick kill time, this is the second best pistol Halos ever seen.

It should remain the starter and the BR should honestly be canned because the massive amount of aim assist it carries in comparison.

Nobody wants attention man I'm just providing insight. I just told somebody above about looking into searching 2s as opposed to searching 4s when you reach the top tier ranks.

will u post the aim assist difference between the h5 br and previous brs?

I constantly READ it has way more AND way less than other halos...

i've yet to SEE it...

Seems like you kinda are because me and dude have had many cordial long back and forths in the past

And it seems like you're just rustled for no reason, so how about going back to not reading my post famb :D

LOL @ me being rustled.

Just tired of seeing your posts start with the same "HERE WE ****ING GO AGAIN" type of intro yelling up a storm and cussing dude out for no reason whatsoever. 90% of your reply is angry in context and 10% is a small sentence you put in there to make a weak point against his argument.

I've been in this thread for a minute but I wouldn't say I know all the traits and characteristics of it. :lol:

Anyways, do you pleighboi. Let's move the thread along now.

LOL @ me being rustled.

Just tired of seeing your posts start with the same "HERE WE ****ING GO AGAIN" type of intro yelling up a storm and cussing dude out for no reason whatsoever. 90% of your reply is angry in context and 10% is a small sentence you put in there to make a weak point against his argument.

I've been in this thread for a minute but I wouldn't say I know all the traits and characteristics of it. :lol:

Anyways, do you pleighboi. Let's move the thread along now.

Sounds like that's your problem, not mine famb.

But you're right, Imma do me, and make whatever post I want. Simple :lol:

Glad that's settled doe :smokin

Last edited:

i've yet to SEE it...
Haven't seen it but I've seen many a post of the competitive Halo forums discussing it from people who have played single game at a high level/nonstop who's opinions I've value. I've also watched game play myself the aim assist is high.

It's not H2A high, the H2A BR is a joke it's impossible to miss with it, but H5 is up there on the list of auto high aim assist Brs from what I've seen.

I will gladly look into it for you though.

Last edited:
Condescending rants launched ad nauseam from a "hardcore gamer" high horse for an entire year = OK

Addressing those rants as irritating = Not OK

The AR needs a boost. It's garbage tier right now. It gets outshot by even the SMG. And I think they took the pros advice to heart s bit too much. The pistol def needs a nerf. The only gun that outdoes it is the BR

I dont think the AR needs a boost. If im not mistaken, it has the highest aim assist of any gun.

It SHOULD be getting out gunned by other guns.

I also see talk of the AR should be nerf'd cuz they get outgunned by an AR while they're running BR... na... u need to land your shots. :lol:
I wanna play with you guys then because if I use the AR it's a death sentence for me

Condescending rants launched ad nauseam from a "hardcore gamer" high horse for an entire year = OK

Addressing those rants as irritating = Not OK
Far from a hard core gamer iIsit on my chair and play inside my home like the rest of you guys.

What have iIsaid that's condescending? Please enlighten me. OIwill apologize right then and there. l

Last edited:
rants from a "hardcore gamer" for an entire year = OK

Wining like a baby because a grown man shared his opinion repeatedly on a game, with most of the words in the post being asterisked out = Not OK

Exactly. :smile:

But as I said before, let the thread move on.

Last edited:

i've yet to SEE it...
Haven't seen it but I've seen many a post of the competitive Halo forums discussing it from people who have played single game at a high level/nonstop who's opinions I've value. I've also watched game play myself the aim assist is high.

It's not H2A high, the H2A BR is a joke it's impossible to miss with it, but H5 is up there on the list of auto high aim assist Brs from what I've seen.

I will gladly look into it for you though.

Gotcha. Im genuinely interested on what the aim assist is like on each weapon, especially in comparison to past releases.

AR really seems a bit ridiculous imo

The story for Halo 5 ain't trash but it just isn't enough, the ending is weak, campaign is average length but just feels incomplete, sucks to have to wait another 2-3 years for Halo 6, and the action sequences were cool but should have actually been game play. Would have been nice to kill one of the major enemies myself especially the beginning.

Pistol is sick, I feel good just out-pistoling guys who have BRs, DMRs, and Carbines and Lightrifles. Make use of the ledges on the Arena, that's a tip. Needler is OP.

As far as Warzone, I can barely win in Warzone. Not only because of lousy teammates, but that joining a game in progress, it sucks to join a game and be on the losing team already down by so many points.

BTW I voted IT'S GIMMICKY TRASH for the Elite Controller because it's expensive for me, it's sold out, it doesn't feature enough new capabilities, it's got too much hype, and kids are reselling it for +$100 on ebay.

We should all get together for Warzone some time.

BTW what sensitivity do you guys use? I was experimenting and found 8 is the best for me, which is pretty high but my precision seems better. But I'm still experimenting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom