Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I have a couple of Xbox One questions if anyone would not mind helping out. Does anyone have issues with their xbox one controller when you try to go down on the analog stick and the xbox acts like you are holding it down repeatedly and just moves constantly then you are not able to select anything?

Also, is there any wireless headphones option that would allow me to listen to the game sound from the tv wirelessly as well as music from another device?

Thanks!

Man this Sleeping Dogs game was fun as hell. Started playing it 3 days ago and just beat the story earlier today.  Going to focus on finishing up all of the side missions today so I can get back into Watch Dogs. 

I have a couple of Xbox One questions if anyone would not mind helping out. Does anyone have issues with their xbox one controller when you try to go down on the analog stick and the xbox acts like you are holding it down repeatedly and just moves constantly then you are not able to select anything?

Also, is there any wireless headphones option that would allow me to listen to the game sound from the tv wirelessly as well as music from another device?

Thanks!

The only headset I'm aware of able to do that is the Turtle Beach Elite 800X. I have a set that I've been using for a couple weeks now. They're completely wireless and they are Bluetooth enabled so I can connect my Note 4 or iPhone and listen to music while I play. They're a pricey piece of equipment though. Retail on these is $299.

The only headset I'm aware of able to do that is the Turtle Beach Elite 800X. I have a set that I've been using for a couple weeks now. They're completely wireless and they are Bluetooth enabled so I can connect my Note 4 or iPhone and listen to music while I play. They're a pricey piece of equipment though. Retail on these is $299.
I think he wants to listen to both the game and his audio device simultaneously. Those TBs let you do that?

Yeah they do. They have an android app too that lets you swap out audio presets on your phone or tablet via Bluetooth as well.

This is false. I have Astros and can do it

I power my mixamp with my PC through usb, so pc sound goes to the headset, I also have the optical cable connected to the Xbox one, from the mixamp. If I wanted sound from my phone or anything else, there is a 3.5mm plug in the back of the mixamp, that can go into my phone or whatever. But I prefer my computer

Astros are literally the best headset, cheaper than that turtle beach headset and way better I bet. Also the quality is great, I consider turtle beach quality to be garbage, and at $300, that's more than Astros

Last edited:
What exactly did I say that was false? Homie asked about a wireless headset that met his prerequisites and I gave him the headset I knew of. Relax. You like Astros good for you. I like them too but you're talking about a bunch of wires. Not everybody wants that.

Last edited:
What exactly did I say that was false? Homie asked about a wireless headset that met his prerequisites and I gave him the headset I knew of. Relax. You like Astros good for you. I like them too but you're talking about a bunch of wires. Not everybody wants that.

Saying it was the only headset to do it. Wireless Astros do it as well, just trying to have the right info out here, is all, guy

Last edited:
That's why I said the only headset I'm aware of. Wasn't a definitive statement so there is nothing false about it. He would have to plug his phone in with an audio cable to get music as opposed to the wireless option I gave him, which is what he asked about.

This is false. I have Astros and can do it

I power my mixamp with my PC through usb, so pc sound goes to the headset, I also have the optical cable connected to the Xbox one, from the mixamp. If I wanted sound from my phone or anything else, there is a 3.5mm plug in the back of the mixamp, that can go into my phone or whatever. But I prefer my computer

Astros are literally the best headset, cheaper than that turtle beach headset and way better I bet. Also the quality is great, I consider turtle beach quality to be garbage, and at $300, that's more than Astros
Thanks! Repped. Never even thought of plugging my phone into the 3.5.

Well M$ is going to replace my controller being that its still within 90 days of purchase. I hope it doesnt take a month like everything you send over there. Two weeks is fine I don't really have any games to play like that.

Question to anyone who's done it before, is buying a season pass worth it? Debating buying the Fallout 4 season pass.

Thanks,

I only buy season passes for games I know I'm going to put major time into. Only game I usually get it for is the Arkham series. Otherwise I get them in certain limited editions.

[rule]Question to anyone who's done it before, is buying a season pass worth it? Debating buying the Fallout 4 season pass.

Thanks,
Play the game and see if you like it first. If you dislike the game, you'll most likely not like the DLC unless it's the story you didn't like. I've heard some guys say that Fallout 3's DLC was some of the best DLC ever, especially Brotherhood of Steel. I'll buy the season pass for Fallout 4 but not before beating the game unless I get a discount.

Question to anyone who's done it before, is buying a season pass worth it? Debating buying the Fallout 4 season pass.

Thanks,

Did you play any FO3/Vegas or Skyrim?

If not, then I would go with what Centex said and see if you like the gameplay.
But past history with Bethesda is that the games are deep and engaging and the DLC is generally substantial and worth $$$

I've played every fallout. The question wasn't in relation to the quality of the games but rather do season passes delivery enough playable dlc. The batman dlc has made me weary of paying for a season pass so I can get one piece of playable dlc and then a bunch of character skins when kIdon't care about playing barbie dress up on my Xbox

I've played every fallout. The question wasn't in relation to the quality of the games but rather do season passes delivery enough playable dlc. The batman dlc has made me weary of paying for a season pass so I can get one piece of playable dlc and then a bunch of character skins when kIdon't care about playing barbie dress up on my Xbox
Oh, I think it's been said that Fallout 4 will have DLC packs similar to Fallout 3/NV. Season passes usually save you a few bucks since you're not buying each pack separately.

Well if you played FO3 but didn't get the Broken Steel DLC you missed out big time
I kept it brief in my first answer, but yes the DLC of FO3 was very substantial in providing gameplay, missions, new areas and cosmetics
Skyrim provided more of the same. DLC for FO4 is almost certainly a safe bet

But as Centex added above, I think going A-La-Carte is also a perfectly reasonable method with Bethesda

Last edited:
* just realized I put Brotherhood of Steel, I definitely meant Broken Steel :lol:

but yeah Fallout 3 had 5 expansions, Sky rim had I think 3. I'm pretty confident Fallout 4 DLC will be great but I don't see any reason to preorder the pass now, I'll wait to see what the main game is looking like.

* just realized I put Brotherhood of Steel, I definitely meant Broken Steel :lol:

but yeah Fallout 3 had 5 expansions, Sky rim had I think 3. I'm pretty confident Fallout 4 DLC will be great but I don't see any reason to preorder the pass now, I'll wait to see what the main game is looking like.

This is my plan as well

I liked what they put out for Skyrim, but some of it was not up my alley, so I didn't cop all of it.
In particular the Vampire DLC didn't mesh with the spirit of the character I created, so I sat that one out

I will say I'm curious as to how many packs the season pass will cover. $29.99 seems cheap compared to the normal $39.99-$49.99 for AAA games.

Back
Top Bottom