Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I mainly couldnt get into fallout for the whole laser beam guns and the retro futuristic setting plus I couldnt figure out what I was doing. I play a little bit of everything...I think the closest game setting wise I've played is the AC series. I'll scoop it up on BF for 25

What? You get assault rifles in fallout as well.. You will not like the witcher if you don't like fallout... Your def gonna trade it in after three days

^yeah probably will but I'm going to give it a try...I was trying to hold out on TR until it's dirt cheap but I'm going to use that Fallout credit towards it...thoroughly enjoyed the first one.

BLOPS 3 is life tho man cot damb that game is addicting haven't played a COD this much since MW2

Last edited:
Tomb Raider
nthat.gif

That's pretty much in line with what a not huge exclusive game would do. For ref

Forza, uncharted collection, gears, rarer play did around 30k opening week

Assassins creed did 75k

So in a vacuum 60k isn't bad. It's just a drop from what it would be if it wasn't exclusive

I'm waiting for Black Friday before I get it. Last year at the Microsoft store I was able to get advanced warfare for $40. So I'm hoping for an equal thing with TR

Last edited:
View media item 1789681
:pimp:

Lovin this controller. Added the blops kontrol freekz and painted the dpan satin gold. Im gunna hit it with a gloss bronze nextm inwant it to look like a copper dish :pimp:

Idk how yall do that hella high analog stick. :smh:

I'm keeping mine currently stock hardware just switched out the dish D Pad to the normal one.

I lowered the strength of vibration all around, and I made my analog sticks set to "Smooth" instead of "Normal" in the app as well. Less vibration makes me panic less when I'm shot and I have better aim. :smokin

I see GS still offering the 250 to trade in to the new console. I just got the urge to get that new elite.
Do they have any other offers going. Wasn't there a buy a console and get a free game or controller or something.

What does that high joystick do?

It basically makes it "more accurate" once you get used to it I believe. It basically makes it more sensitive so you can use it more accurately.

I put it in my Elite once and tried it in Halo. Looked around with it and I was like :stoneface: took it off instantly.

What does that high joystick do?

Gives you better control/accuracy when aiming down site. A larger range of motion in smaller increments. Good for sniping and longer range shots, pretty much better all around honestly. For FPS you want a longer stick for aiming.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

It basically makes it "more accurate" once you get used to it I believe. It basically makes it more sensitive so you can use it more accurately.

I put it in my Elite once and tried it in Halo. Looked around with it and I was like
indifferent.gif
took it off instantly.
roll.gif
word its sensitive as hell man I was the same way when I first put them on mine. Put them back on last night on BLOPS3 and was beasting with it

:rofl: word its sensitive as hell man I was the same way when I first put them on mine. Put them back on last night on BLOPS3 and was beasting with it

I'll give it another whirl. :lol:

I doubt I'll be able to get used to it, though. I've been using lower analog sticks for a long time now.

With the kontrol freek and the extended stick its dumb long.... pause.

But my accuracy is crazy improved. Esp when doing crazy ish. Everyone keeps telling me to take off my controller vibration but it kills some of the game expeirence for me. If i start doin more game battles i may take it off

I'll give it another whirl. :lol:

I doubt I'll be able to get used to it, though. I've been using lower analog sticks for a long time now.

They have a cqc pair thats much lower. Mainly jus for gripm but jus take the time to adjst. The longer the stick the better for shooters. There is no argument. You certaintly dont neeed them but you will be better of you jus take the time. Only took me a few rds to get comfortable

Starting to cross over my BC games. I have the Gears series and South Park. But I can't get rid of the disc apparently. Have to insert it to play, womp womp.

Starting to cross over my BC games. I have the Gears series and South Park. But I can't get rid of the disc apparently. Have to insert it to play, womp womp.
Cop em when they become $5. I was going to purchase skate 3 for $5 digitally. Had I known that it would be playable on xb1, i would have copped. Still have the disc version.

Word. That's what I plan on doing, I'm sure it'll be cheap soon. I didn't see anywhere to actually buy the digital version.

I didn't look hard though. Just saw XB1 games.

Where could I sell the Gears of War digital copy without getting scammed?
amazon

ebay

Mad Max has hooked me. This game's fire!

It's better than Shadow of Mordor from a gameplay/setting/world/side ops perspective.

Won't touch on story.

Game's enormous.

Combat brutal.

Driving acceptable.

Mechanics kind of clunky, but serviceable.

Still trying to figure out why this game has a jump button.

It's arkham knight(story), but where the vehicle stuff makes sense.

Last edited:
Where could I sell the Gears of War digital copy without getting scammed?

amazon
ebay
[rule]Mad Max has hooked me. This game's fire!
It's better than Shadow of Mordor from a gameplay/setting/world/side ops perspective.
Won't touch on story.
Game's enormous.
Combat brutal.
Driving acceptable.
Mechanics kind of clunky, but serviceable.
Still trying to figure out why this game has a jump button.
It's arkham knight(story), but where the vehicle stuff makes sense.
been sayin it was good, story is wack tho

Back
Top Bottom