Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Just picked up a xbox one today, do yall suggest getting a particular warranty?

I dont recall whatever regular ol warranty my launch X1 came with.
But the X1 is a sturdy mother--- and doesn't suffer from the frequent kinda 360 problems.
Shouldnt have to worry about it beyond the first year or less

welcome to the master race.

[emoji]128526[/emoji] Feels good to be back

I dont recall whatever regular ol warranty my launch X1 came with.
But the X1 is a sturdy mother--- and doesn't suffer from the frequent kinda 360 problems.
Shouldnt have to worry about it beyond the first year or less

I probably get a cheap squaretrade warranty. The rrod from the 360 days have me nervous.

View media item 1790834
Just thought I'd share my current set-up. That side piece on the xbox is called collective minds media hub, serves as a holder for a 2.5" internal hdd of your choice, aswell giving you 3 extra usbs to work with. You need an extra power supply to give power to all 3 however. The light blinking tells me that it's downloading my games steadily while off which is lit

Ya'll know of any external hard drive deals for BF? Need one for my Xbox, I want a 2GB, but not for the $70+ it's going for lol, hoping to get a deal. Or would 1TB be good enough?

I have the 500GB, got maybe 7-8 games installed in total.

Last edited:

Ya'll know of any external hard drive deals for BF? Need one for my Xbox, I want a 2GB, but not for the $70+ it's going for lol, hoping to get a deal. Or would 1TB be good enough?

Got a 3 TB off Craiglist. $80

I forgot you be buying a lot on CL. Most of the stuff I look up, I either don't find, or find by accident.

I only found one, but it's "like new". Some things I'd rather buy new.

Shoutout to @mikejs210  We was talking on the Twitch stream yesterday.

Un I saw u creeping lol.
Yea I was watching before I started playing 2k 
laugh.gif

I forgot you be buying a lot on CL. Most of the stuff I look up, I either don't find, or find by accident.

I only found one, but it's "like new". Some things I'd rather buy new.

Is this new enough

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/sys/5316729833.html

That's good to hear, hopefully the sales pick up. I might cop when I get my elite bundle on BF.

That's good to hear, hopefully the sales pick up. I might cop when I get my elite bundle on BF.

i wonder how well it will do on ps4 when it releases since ps4 users gotta wait a year and what the interest will be for it in a year 
I don't think it'll do as well as it couod have done. It'll basically be a remaster. It'll once again be competing against AAA titles. I'm sure Horizon will be Sony's big holiday title. Who knows when GT Sport will release. You still got the multiplat titles too.

Game has much more compared to 2013 TR. Optional quests to obtain more gear. Ranking system is like Far Cry now. You have to hunt certain animals for certain side quests and upgrades. Not as tedious however as Far Cry. AI is slightly better and they are better equipped, I am playing on the second highest difficulty, I could run through most fights easier tho if I used guns more. You have to gather materials to create health packs, you can even more bows along with special bows yourself also. Overall a much deeper game, mad random challenges also. @CenTex HOGG

Back
Top Bottom