Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Star Wars doesn't feel complete the lack of sound while running around, the movements still feels like the beta but the beta was fun

I love Star Wars too but will wait till free on ea access

Star Wars doesn't feel complete the lack of sound while running around, the movements still feels like the beta but the beta was fun

I love Star Wars too but will wait till free on ea access

True

I remember when titanfall got knocked for not having a story. Now almost all new fps have ton of multplayer and no story

True

I remember when titanfall got knocked for not having a story. Now almost all new fps have ton of multplayer and no story
only exceptions are still the big 3 tho. cod, halo and battlefield still got them 

i have a feeling battlefront and rainbow six are gonna suffer like titanfall did but hopefully I'm wrong about rainbow six i loved playing that beta

Battlefront is gonna sell great out of the gate but the population will be dead by February. Just my opinion but there's not enough there once you get passed the fact that "it's Star Wars"

Money saved on Star Wars
Lol Star Wars is gonna be so trash man..
I'm having a lot of fun playing Star Wars. I love Star Wars though... or sure have problems with it, but it's the same as any other FPS. Lack of maps, Lack of customization, and not being able to play a campaign. Just me though.
The heroes vs. villains mode in star wars 
nthat.gif

the lack of campaign is whats really holding me back from paying $60 for it tho, multiplayer is gonna get old fast.

They got a game difficulty for people like you. it's called "easy".

But this one isn't as easy to figure out like previous ones....But yea

I don't play none of my games on easy bro...obviously if you've never played a series the growing pains are gonna be difficult...
I was joking and yeah, I already said this one is harder to just pick up as a first one versus the others...

Star Wars...

Coffin by January.

The game is actually really fun for people that have grown up with the universe, though I'm waiting untl all the content is out. I get the complaints but I've enjoyed the gameplay thus far. We were hearing the same **** with Titanfall though and I played it for awhile after dudes in here were pronouncing it "dead"

Last edited:
^cool will cop on BF...also I know the black friday deals for BB starts at 5pm on thanksgiving day, but I wonder if I'll be able to order my games around midnight that day

Man I went in on BO3 this weekend. :smh: I can't stop playing the damn thing. Went from rank 31 - 49 over the weekend.

I play a game or two of TDM as warm up, then jump into Domination or Hardpoint to work on my objective skills.

Began recruiting free agents for my team.. gave this girl a try out and she's actually as good as me if not better. I was like :wow:

EDIT: If anybody is good with Photoshop or anything, I'm looking for someone to help create our logo. Let me know. :D

Last edited:
It's funny the elements from Far Cry 4 that are in the new Tomb Raider, especially the upgrade system, it's not as tedious tho which is a plus. You don't need to hunt specific animals for an upgrade

The optional tombs are a little more difficult so far compared to the other TR.

I'll cop SW if I find it on sale during Black Friday. Otherwise it'll be a while till I get it. The beta just didn't do enough for me. Something about it felt... Off. Boba Fett and the Slave 1 are the only things tempting me to buy.

the wither 3 good game?

The witcher 3 is amazing.

if you dont like fallout 4 i dont see you loving the witcher though.

The witcher is also a huuuuuuuuuuuge open world game with even more standarized language, a convoluted story, an infinite amount of lore, and it all comes with a cult following.

The key difference being the Witcher is primarily a hack and slash 3rd person set in a fantasy setting (think game of thrones, elder scrolls, lord of the rings etc) instead of a steampunk world.

Witcher and fallout are by no means the "same", i just feel like a lot of reasons why someone would not care for fallout would be a lot of the same reaons why someone wouldnt care for the witcher.

Last edited:
The witcher 3 is amazing.

if you dont like fallout 4 i dont see you loving the witcher though.

The witcher is also a huuuuuuuuuuuge open world game with even more standarized language, a convoluted story, an infinite amount of lore, and it all comes with a cult following.

The key difference being the Witcher is primarily a hack and slash 3rd person set in a fantasy setting (think game of thrones, elder scrolls, lord of the rings etc) instead of a steampunk world.

Witcher and fallout are by no means the "same", i just feel like a lot of reasons why someone would not care for fallout would be a lot of the same reaons why someone wouldnt care for the witcher.
I mainly couldnt get into fallout for the whole laser beam guns and the retro futuristic setting plus I couldnt figure out what I was doing. I play a little bit of everything...I think the closest game setting wise I've played is the AC series. I'll scoop it up on BF for 25

Almost done with the Watch Dogs campaign. Think I have 13 missions left. Just bought the Watch Dogs Bad Blood DLC for $14.99 so I can play it right after I'm done with the main story.

Also grabbed the Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious DLC for $9.99.

^ I feel that's due to people wanting to wait til Black Friday. for TR get the deals

Fallout people couldn't wait for it to drop had to get ASAP

I also never thought TR was so popular as to make those kind of numbers anyway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom