Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
my bad @nawghtyhare, I think you sent me a party chat invite but I didn't reply. For some odd reason, I don't get notifications while I'm on online. I only noticed cause I checked smartglass app.

I don't even have XBL right now :smh:

my bad @nawghtyhare, I think you sent me a party chat invite but I didn't reply. For some odd reason, I don't get notifications while I'm on online. I only noticed cause I checked smartglass app.

I don't even have XBL right now
mean.gif
we had some lit private matches on gears last night was trying to get you in there

Yeah man I been neglecting the One since I don't have XBL. I just figured I'd wait tik The Division drops since I'll be away from the Xbox for about a month and a half

Never used a modded controller and doubt I ever will

Closest I'd go is the elite, and even then I probably won't use the paddles

Maybe for manual transmission in Forza

modded controller for life. its been too long to revert to pressing A or B with my right thumb :x :x :x

once elite controllers hit $100 i might cop.

View media item 1882238
Is it the elite ???

View media item 1882239
Maybe I just unlocked the cheat code for these games :smile:

I invited Jewsee to party chat yesterday multiple times. Guy was playing free for all. All talk man, kid just flaps his gums on message boards to help his self esteem. He wouldn't even join party chat.

I dont know you guy hahah

You shoulda just joined my party. I havent even played a total of 10 ffa. I was messing around with the Locus for like 2 games.

Set up a 1v1 on gb if you want this work.

people without mics on R6 are the WORST

Real

For the most part, Ive found a good percentage of people are using mics, especially on ranked
But getting dropped into a full no-mics server = immediate back out

The strangest thing is that a lot of the people without mics are actually trying to play for real, which is even more confusing to me.
I get it if you're trolling or team-killing with no mic, but why would you genuinely try to play serious, and then go silent

Party-chat making these young kids too frail to play public

Last edited:
Sup guys, new to the thread. Anyone else's elite controller thumbsticks going bad? Specifically the left one? I don't think the elite controller can handle FIFA.. just like the normal controllers 
mean.gif

Quick update.

Naughty ain't never gonna talk about gears again.. Him and shotta joined forces and got put on...

The Kilroy workout plan.

Dudes couldn't even win a game with uneven squads.. I ain't coming at shotta at all he don't even care about gears.

But naughty got this damn work. Son couldn't move when I had a sniper in my hand.

Like I said before, King of the hill is child's play. Execution is where the real killers are.

Sup guys, new to the thread. Anyone else's elite controller thumbsticks going bad? Specifically the left one? I don't think the elite controller can handle FIFA.. just like the normal controllers :smh:

Welcome home.
I called about that today. Had mine for two days and it just pulls hard to the right without touching it.
Sending it back in today.

Last edited by a moderator:
laugh.gif
I don't use mics on rainbow six.
Or I'm always in a party of 3 of us and we stay in part chat.
I don't really have an issue winning games.
Then again I don't play ranked .
casual its fine but in ranked it takes a full squad working together to win 

Back
Top Bottom