Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Ordered Fallout 4 yesterday from Amazon for $40.

Never played any of the Fallout games, but if it's as good as people say then I should be good.

Got BLOPS3 and while it's alright... I can't wait them to make another boots on the ground COD.

Hopefully the next one goes back to like the WW2 era games.

Your fellow west coast brother naughty.. Yeah I know.

It should be more like this though..

Cause all he do is weigh teams down.
damn 
laugh.gif

just ordered the elite controller... excited for it to come in.
:pimp:

jus ordered a BenQ monitor hopefully this wasnt wasted cash. its an older model, 2460ht but is supposed to be significantly better than the newer MLG panel the RL2455 and has the full function stand. 1 ms response 9ms input lag. doesnt have 144hz like the xl's but for console thats obviously pointless. dunno if itll make a difference but it should since i havent even been playing on a monitor lately. a TN display jus feels so weird to buy in 2016. 

Ordered Fallout 4 yesterday from Amazon for $40.

Never played any of the Fallout games, but if it's as good as people say then I should be good.

Got BLOPS3 and while it's alright... I can't wait them to make another boots on the ground COD.

Hopefully the next one goes back to like the WW2 era games.
I got Fallout last week myself but didn't fire it up yet. Want to finish Unchartered before I start it, idk if I will be able to get into Fallout b4 Division in March tho.

jus ordered a BenQ monitor hopefully this wasnt wasted cash. its an older model, 2460ht but is supposed to be significantly better than the newer MLG panel the RL2455 and has the full function stand. 1 ms response 9ms input lag. doesnt have 144hz like the xl's but for console thats obviously pointless. dunno if itll make a difference but it should since i havent even been playing on a monitor lately. a TN display jus feels so weird to buy in 2016. 
I love playing on monitors now. Its like the norm to me like using my elite controller.  I def need an upgrade this year I think. certain games are dark on it like Gears and Rainbow 6. I am able to change the color mode on Gears and it looks better but I haven't messed around with it enough for RB6

I got Fallout last week myself but didn't fire it up yet. Want to finish Unchartered before I start it, idk if I will be able to get into Fallout b4 Division in March tho.

I love playing on monitors now. Its like the norm to me like using my elite controller.  I def need an upgrade this year I think. certain games are dark on it like Gears and Rainbow 6. I am able to change the color mode on Gears and it looks better but I haven't messed around with it enough for RB6
I've had to up the brightness on RB6 because the default settings are too dark imo

I use the RL2455. Got it cuz it was cheap and i have zero complaints :lol:

I got it to replace a 27 inch acer monitor that was just too big for my taste. Now with 2 24inch monitors I can have them mounted too. I like it much more.

---

how's everyone set up's looking?

View media item 1883663

nah man their a good monitor much better than 95% of other ones and obv supported by MLG but the color reproduction isnt nearly as good as the xl's and the 2012 models are supposed to be alitte better too.

i was tempted to try a VA screen but those lag times are crazy in comparison so i figured jus get the best TN for gaming then probably come the holidays/cyber monday do a 34 inch curved qhd for the computer

Last edited:
nah man their a good monitor much better than 95% of other ones and obv supported by MLG but the color reproduction isnt nearly as good as the xl's and the 2012 models are supposed to be alitte better too.

i was tempted to try a VA screen but those lag times are crazy in comparison so i figured jus get the best TN for gaming then probably come the holidays/cyber monday do a 34 inch curved qhd for the computer

I'm actually color blind my guy. I wouldnt be able to tell the difference between color reproduction from monitor to monitor unless literally side by side and even then, I have to have my lady help. My left monitor is some random dell 24 inch and i haven them calibrated to have similar warmth , contrast and brightness as my benq.

As a part time freelance photographer, both of my monitors seem to be fine.

I'd love to upgrade but throwing more money at more monitors wont help as much reviewers say they will :lol:. it would strictly be for my own personal joy.

Thanks homie... i really gotta do something about the pops just sitting there though. Before my lady kicks me out the house :rofl:

Idk if you saw in the Funko POP thread but dudes been putting them in Baseball Bat Display cases from Michaels. I've been wanting to do it. Not sure if you're in in-box collector tho.

I gotta sink the money for a Benq monitor eventually lol

I've had to up the brightness on RB6 because the default settings are too dark imo
ok so it's just not me. Thought I needed an upgrade Thank god its not the case

I couldn't see myself having such a setup to only have a 1.25kd and 225 spm. That's money down the drain.

My joint is 1.89kd and 295 smp and I play in a 60" 120 with no problem.

Wish I had a smaller TV so I could have a better eye, but **** it. I'm good.

Props to you guys though.

laugh.gif
 #NTLogic

All these guys that are mad "nice" in COD never run with NT tho...We don't believe yall, you need more people.

I couldn't see myself having such a setup to only have a 1.25kd and 225 spm. That's money down the drain.

My joint is 1.89kd and 295 smp and I play in a 60" 120 with no problem.

Wish I had a smaller TV so I could have a better eye, but **** it. I'm good.

Props to you guys though.

Bruh... i post that i went nuclear, about to hit my second set of diamond camos and thats what u gather?

Look at my stats when i dont camo grind dude... 5 games of no camo grinding and its all :pimp:

Feel free to post your last 5!

View media item 1881977
We live in an age where its too easy to prove yourself to sit here and spit fairytales of how amazing u are.

:lol:  #NTLogic

All these guys that are mad "nice" in COD never run with NT tho...We don't believe yall, you need more people.

Its funny... i openly admit i grind for camo and my stats suffer for it for the sake of playing the game in every way possible and i constantly show screenshots of how mediocre i do.

yet when people come in here talmbout how fire they are... they hide and talk talk talk talk talk

laugh.gif
 #NTLogic

Its funny... i openly admit i grind for camo and my stats suffer for it for the sake of playing the game in every way possible and i constantly show screenshots of how mediocre i do.

yet when people come in here talmbout how fire they are... they hide and talk talk talk talk talk
@JEWSEEJAY  talked to me on here plenty of times about his extravagant views and spectacular COD skills. When I send him a party invite to run now it's "I don't know you" Dude talking like I was in a van and offered him candy. No need to boast and brag about numbers #NTgamers, whenever you want to run let folks know. Show folks how nice you are being you want to brag and boast.

Damn ...

I wasn't even talking about you ... I thru random numbers ... man that hit a nerve ... in my book you're cool. Always helping peeps and a constant thread supporter.

LMAO
In regards to everything else .. I can careless.

I have only played tdm in this game ...

Again my views about having such a setup still stand. I'm not about to drop money on that if I'm not MLG material .. but props to those that dude.

I use the RL2455. Got it cuz it was cheap and i have zero complaints
laugh.gif

I got it to replace a 27 inch acer monitor that was just too big for my taste. Now with 2 24inch monitors I can have them mounted too. I like it much more.

---

how's everyone set up's looking?
im playing on the benq rl2455hm mlg 2013 monitor lol. got it a while back when mlg was having a discount for benq monitor.. at least this model.

best investment ever.

Just had to make that decisions between Justin Ayo and Liam. That was hard. I sided with Liam cause Justin accusation was wrong. Before that it was he say/ she say.

Fallout is real. Father reminded me of Steve Jobs. From start to finish.

Institution is Illuminati?

Damn ...

I wasn't even talking about you ... I thru random numbers ... man that hit a nerve ... in my book you're cool. Always helping peeps and a constant thread supporter.

LMAO
In regards to everything else .. I can careless.

I have only played tdm in this game ...

Again my views about having such a setup still stand. I'm not about to drop money on that if I'm not MLG material .. but props to those that dude.

Eh... gaming is one of my biggest hobbies... never grew out of it. I dont only play CoD. I have well over 40k gamer score. I just love video games.

Dropping $180 on a monitor wasnt a huge choice for me.

And it doubles a second PC monitor.

Back
Top Bottom