• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Damn ...

I wasn't even talking about you ... I thru random numbers ... man that hit a nerve ... in my book you're cool. Always helping peeps and a constant thread supporter.

LMAO
In regards to everything else .. I can careless.

I have only played tdm in this game ...

Again my views about having such a setup still stand. I'm not about to drop money on that if I'm not MLG material .. but props to those that dude.
Idk how much of a hobby gaming is to you but its just a smoother experience, also beneficial if you have other folks like a gf in your house, frees up the TV. Like any hobby its costs money, long term the value is there IMO, I've enjoyed my monitor and I switched over last year. I caught mine for cheap off Craiglist.

Ya see b .. ya need to relax. LoL it was probably the KD that struck a nerve. LoL

But yeah, I def understand what you guys saying. I have well over 15K in camera and lenses and it's just a hobby. So yeah ...

That's why I was saying for me to have a low kd and have a dedicated setup is not worth it. Plus the xboxs in my house all serve as media center.

So I apologize .... I guess also the part that I thru a random number and then said mines are better and don't use that also was unnecessary.

See I own up to my *******.

Ya see b .. ya need to relax. LoL it was probably the KD that struck a nerve. LoL

But yeah, I def understand what you guys saying. I have well over 15K in camera and lenses and it's just a hobby. So yeah ...

That's why I was saying for me to have a low kd and have a dedicated setup is not worth it. Plus the xboxs in my house all serve as media center.

So I apologize .... I guess also the part that I thru a random number and then said mines are better and don't use that also was unnecessary.

See I own up to my *******.

THATS HOW I RECOGNIZE YOUR NAME :rofl:

ur photography is :pimp: :pimp:

No need to apologize bro, thought you was throwing shots @Keko Jones  

15K Sheesh, idk how you guys do all those hobbies man. Getting out the sneaker game has been a great relief lol and I am not even fully out
laugh.gif

I have an digital SLR but don't want to get into buying diff lens and equipment. Whenever you wanna run tho hit cats up, always down for a full squad of NT

I'm scared to enter the Photo thread, might get inspired to shoot more, I don't need any more hobbies

No need to apologize bro, thought you was throwing shots @Keko Jones

15K Sheesh, idk how you guys do all those hobbies man. Getting out the sneaker game has been a great relief lol and I am not even fully out :lol:

I have an digital SLR but don't want to get into buying diff lens and equipment. Whenever you wanna run tho hit cats up, always down for a full squad of NT

I'm scared to enter the Photo thread, might get inspired to shoot more, I don't need any more hobbies

I've invested about 4k so far. It adds up fast cuz im looking to invest about 8k this year alone. taking on gigs defiantly helps.

If I ran TDM all day I'd probably have a better KD but mine is stuck at around 1.36 right now.
I think I stopped playing TDM at about a 1.6KD like a week after launch (had internet provider issues at launch too :smh: )

Hardpoint is my playlist unless I'm runnin w/ Shotta and the other killers, then we runnin HC Dom. Dom isn't usually my favorite, and HC is out of my realm, but we usually don't do too bad.

I think Shotta can vouch, we usually cruise unless someone wanna talk up then you'll see everyone in our party going mad positive cause we pull out the real classes :rofl:

If I ran TDM all day I'd probably have a better KD but mine is stuck at around 1.36 right now.
I think I stopped playing TDM at about a 1.6KD like a week after launch (had internet provider issues at launch too :smh: )

Hardpoint is my playlist unless I'm runnin w/ Shotta and the other killers, then we runnin HC Dom. Dom isn't usually my favorite, and HC is out of my realm, but we usually don't do too bad.

I think Shotta can vouch, we usually cruise unless someone wanna talk up then you'll see everyone in our party going mad positive cause we pull out the real classes :rofl:

HC Dom is my ishhhhhhhhh

Only reason i dont play hardpoint more is because i always forget rotations :x

HC Dom is my ishhhhhhhhh

Only reason i dont play hardpoint more is because i always forget rotations :x

All yall love HC Dom. :lol: I can run it but I think Uplink and Hardpoint require more teamwork so I like that more.

I don't hate Dom, just not my favorite.

Hardpoint is fun as hell in a good game when your team knows what they're doing and the other team does too.. fighting for rotations and breaking hardpoints left and right. The suspense of getting key defense kills to keep your time higher than the other team's. :smokin

Will tonight be the night I finally play some Xbox? :lol: :smh:

Bro you been awol even the snow weekend lol
I know man :lol:. Friday I went to sleep at a middle schooler's bedtime, Saturday I got drunk and yesterday I was too hungover to do anything besides lay on the couch and watch football :\. And from Monday-Thursday I was too busy listening to that new Future to hop on Xbox. I'm determined to get some games in this week though, it's been too long.

Will tonight be the night I finally play some Xbox?
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I know man
laugh.gif
. Friday I went to sleep at a middle schooler's bedtime, Saturday I got drunk and yesterday I was too hungover to do anything besides lay on the couch and watch football
ohwell.gif
. And from Monday-Thursday I was too busy listening to that new Future to hop on Xbox. I'm determined to get some games in this week though, it's been too long.
You was listening to Future for 4 days 
roll.gif

Will tonight be the night I finally play some Xbox? :lol: :smh:

I know man :lol: . Friday I went to sleep at a middle schooler's bedtime, Saturday I got drunk and yesterday I was too hungover to do anything besides lay on the couch and watch football :\ . And from Monday-Thursday I was too busy listening to that new Future to hop on Xbox. I'm determined to get some games in this week though, it's been too long.

You was listening to Future for 4 days :rofl:

View media item 1878693

someone go and make a NT GB team well see who really shows out LOL although its more of a team effort. I would be willing to play tho some nights as im currently not on a team since i barely play duty. Im sure if i pick the sticks back up i would be still decent at it tho.

ill make it if i really have to 

it would be more for fun just to gather some Nters. We lose who cares

Last edited:
someone go and make a NT GB team well see who really shows out LOL although its more of a team effort. I would be willing to play tho some nights as im currently not on a team since i barely play duty. Im sure if i pick the sticks back up i would be still decent at it tho.

ill make it if i really have to 

it would be more for fun just to gather some Nters. We lose who cares

I'm so bad w/ competitive rules :rofl:

I'm so bad w/ competitive rules
roll.gif
one little rule wrong you got the other team messaging you threatening you to end the match before they get a ref lol 

I used to be really bad with the rules as well. I would have to brush up on them cause i am sure they changed a few things here and there

Back
Top Bottom