• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
AS A WORD OF ADVICE.

DON'T EVER GO ROUGE IN THE DARKZONE WITH bigj505 bigj505 ON YOUR TEAM. MY MAN BIGJ LEFT ME LEAKING IN THESE STREETS WATCHING HIS BACK AS HE RAN AWAY IN FEAR. :smh:

We get into the darkzone and memph is like this:
View media item 1960076
Talking about "lets kill everyone" while im trying to get these here colorful weapon drops and be peaceful.

So after enough requests, I start murking dudes for memph but hes just dancing around and not murking nobody like this:

zPjxBs.gif

Then they caught him, and for his weakness, I was like:

View media item 1960077
If you cant read lips
View media item 1960053

you cant just be dying all willy nilly... i picked you up, healed you and you got ethered again. i ran out of ammo in 3 weapons trying to keep the goons off of you. :lol:

BRUH.

WE BOTH KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN THERE.

THOSE DUDES CALLED IN THAT EVAC AT THE DROPZONE AND WE BOTH WERE CHILLIN THERE. I TOLD YOU:

ME: "I THINK THESE GUYS HAVE SOME REALLY GOOD STUFF ON THEM, CUZ THEY ARE TOO HAPPY TO TRY AND EVAC THOSE ITEMS. LET'S CLAP THEM UP. THEY ONLY LEVEL 20 AND WE BOTH LEVEL 24. EASY COME UP."

BIGJ: *SCARED VOICE* "I DON'T KNOW MAN, I'M JUST CONTENT WITH THE LITTLE BIT OF CRAP I GOT. I DON'T THINK I CAN HANDLE TROUBLE. I'M NOT BUILT LIKE THAT."

ME: "C'MON MAN STOP BEING A FEMALE DOG AND LET'S DO THIS."

SHOTS FIRED..

ME: "BIGJ, WHERE YOU AT? I'M FIGHTING ONE ON THREE HERE. THEY BOUT TO DOWN ME!"

BIGJ: SILENCE

ME: "AIGHT GIVE ME THAT REVIVE!"

BIGJ: "AIGHT I GOT YOU UP MAN."

ME: "AIGHT COOL, NOW WE TAKE COVER AROUND THIS CORNER AND GET READY CUZ THEY BOUT TO COME AROUND THIS CORNER ANY SECOND."

ME: "BIGJ, WHERE YOU AT MAN! THEY JUST CAME AROUND THE CORNER AND CLAPPED ME UP, I THOUGHT YOU HAD MY BACK.!"

BIGJ: *RUNNING AWAY* "I'M SORRY MAN, I HAD NO AMMO LEFT. I'M SO SORRY MAN. I GOT TO GO EAT WITH MY FAMILY."

IN MY DEATH SCREEN I SEE HIM RUNNING AWAY WHILE RELOADING HIS GUN.

NO AMMO HUH? :smh: :lol: . WATCH YOUR BACK NEXT TIME IN THAT DARK ZONE. IT'S NOT SAFE FOR YOU ANYMORE.

BIGJ WE DON'T AGREE ON THE ELITE CONTROLLER,

BUT TAKE MY REPS FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL DISPLAY OF GIF STORY TELLING ABOVE. MY LAWD.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

memphissfinest memphissfinest now you know you lying :lol:

Everyone that's played with you knows that when you get clapped, you look around at everyone else like "where were y'all at?"

I was running reloading my gun because I used all of my ammo trying to save you fool. What was I supposed to do after you died for good? Stand next to you and die? :lol:

Everyone that's played with you knows that when you get clapped, you look around at everyone else like "where were y'all at?"

I was running reloading my gun because I used all of my ammo trying to save you fool. What was I supposed to do after you died for good? Stand next to you and die? :lol:

:nerd:

So how you reloading if you ran all out of ammo, Bigj? :nerd: :nerd:

Or do you mean emptied your clip?

:nerd:

So how you reloading if you ran all out of ammo, Bigj? :nerd: :nerd:

Or do you mean emptied your clip?

Emptied my clips.
Basically, I have a shotgun, a single fire primary and a hand gun.
I actually sparked the killings off with my shottie. 3/5 shots killed one dude. Used the other 2 to try and kill another. Memph took a good 30 seconds to realize what was going on. All he kept saying is "WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT HAPPENED?"

Then he was like "LOOK YALL IM ROGUE!!!"

You know it takes a while to reload a shotty so I switched to my primary and emptied the clip. The dude that actually finished Memph didn't die after I emptied my handgun into him. I tried to melee but it didn't kill him and it was 3-1 at that point so I tried to run and reload.

I had already picked Memph up and used a first aid on him. He died like 10 seconds later but it's my fault doe.

Last edited:
I never return opened games so that doesn't make it better for me. You are just reaching for something

Exception is when I can just buy a used game from GameStop and return it if I don't like it.
we can discuss this for pages on end, but the fact remains gameshare>amazon>bb>>>>>>>>>>throwing your games away>gamestop.

Last edited:
I never return opened games so that doesn't make it better for me. You are just reaching for something

Exception is when I can just buy a used game from GameStop and return it if I don't like it.
we can discuss this for pages on end, but the fact remains gameshare>amazon>bb>>>>>>>>>>throwing your games away>gamestop.

Definitely not.

Big J knows what's the deal. And y'all saying game share like everybody got a friend to do that with.

In terms of VALUE it's Best Buy because some people don't have time to play a game right through and then return it. Amazons deal is trash you don't get the 20% on everything it's only NEW GAMES.

BEST BUY IS EVERYTHING EVEN IF THE GAME IS USED.

No.

Just no.

It doesn't work like this.

NONE IF IT WORKS LIKE THIS.

Last edited:

Amazon changed its return policy on games being I took advantage of a good thing and was being extra cheap. 
Amazon is > but even Un got a delay on his Division, Amazon is cool but its just above Gamestop video game wise which isnt a good feat. 

You really think after you have a series of returned new games on your account they won't shut you down? Gaming is an expensive hobby, there are ways to cut corners but that new game returning thing won't last forever. 

How's UFC 2? I'm not into it really but it's already on sale at BB for $39.99.

Big J knows what's the deal. And y'all saying game share like everybody got a friend to do that with.

In terms of VALUE it's Best Buy because some people don't have time to play a game right through and then return it. Amazons deal is trash you don't get the 20% on everything it's only NEW GAMES.

BEST BUY IS EVERYTHING EVEN IF THE GAME IS USED.
BB used prices are 
sick.gif
. I think I copped arkham knight from BB for $20 new while the used price was $40.

If we're talking value, let's not disregard the value amazon offers. I use prime shipping/instant video a lot.

But we can agree to disagree. 
Amazon is > but even Un got a delay on his Division, Amazon is cool but its just above Gamestop video game wise which isnt a good feat. 

You really think after you have a series of returned new games on your account they won't shut you down? Gaming is an expensive hobby, there are ways to cut corners but that new game returning thing won't last forever. 
"IDK where you're receiving this information from but it is inaccurate."

[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Rocket League Dev on Xbox One/PS4 Cross-Play: We've Got It Figured Out[/h1][h2]Psyonix exec discusses all the benefits of uniting PS4 and Xbox One players.[/h2]

Back
Top Bottom