Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Big J knows what's the deal. And y'all saying game share like everybody got a friend to do that with.

In terms of VALUE it's Best Buy because some people don't have time to play a game right through and then return it. Amazons deal is trash you don't get the 20% on everything it's only NEW GAMES.

BEST BUY IS EVERYTHING EVEN IF THE GAME IS USED.
you can game share wit anyone as long as you trust em tho. a lot of people just do it wit a Xbox live friend. not like they have to be in the same state or somethin

also xbl deals>>anyone else

Word, plus I don't even think your complete CC info is even viewable anywhere. And even if they tried some funny **** like ordering a bunch of games, you get an email almost immediately after one is purchased so at worst you'll be down 60 bucks before you have a chance to give them the boot :lol:.

dWcPCQ6.gif

iYen1 is my GT

I'll face anyone on TTT2.

It's on sale for $5.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...NAMENT-2/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024e4d0859

Last edited:
Supposedly you can get the English version of Dark Souls 3 on Xbox One now by purchasing from the Japanese store and then switching back to English

Has anyone tried this? Anyone going to?

I'm scared...don't want that potential ban :wow:

Has anyone been able to download Dark Souls? I got it for free about a year or two ago when it was being offered with GwG.

Last edited:
It wasn't in my queue. I know there's an update coming that allows you to purchase/download 360 games from the X1.

Wasn't in my queue either, but if you change your console region to UK it should show up

Once you start the download, you can change your region back and the download will continue

so is there gonna be yet another summer drought? we'll have division and dark souls but... what else is coming out after April till Oct?

Back
Top Bottom