Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I literally wore mine once or twice, pulled them out the other day and those soles were :x

Same exact thing happened to me I wore them once, pulled them out like a year later and they had the pissiest soles of any shoes I've ever owned. I ended up giving my pair away.
I feel your pain. I was deployed and wanted them so bad. I bugged the hell out of my wife to get them for me and I only rocked them a couple of times. Them joints is so :smokin

Slightly disappointed with this E3. I wasn't blown away as I was expecting. The things that have caught my eye are

- Battlefield 1( I'll probably get my fill of it with EA access
- Titanfall 2( I thought I would be more excited since I love 1)
- Forza Horizon 3( looks awesome. But this time I won't buy it digital)
- Skyrim Remastered( I'm a sucker for Skyrim)
- watchdogs 2( I like how Ubi games control and I haven't had an open world game in a while)
- Gears 4( campaign looks fun but I need to see a lot more of the MP)
- Xbox S ( just need that GameStop trade in promotion)

Super disappointed in ReCore, Scalebound, Ghost Recon, COD( even though it hasn't happened yet)

Speaking of CoD ^

Did they present today? And please tell me only 2 people clapped.

Then please tell me they were clapping sarcastically.

Sea of Thieves actually look good. Other than Gears having Horde, nothing really impressed me. What pissed me off was all these "exclusives" are going to be on PC as well. What's the point of an Xbox One then? People are better off buying/using a PC that they can upgrade, play online for free, yet they're trying to sell slim versions of Xbox One this year and then releasing a powerful Xbox One next year? Doesn't make sense, some people at Microsoft need to be fired. I can see it after another couple next gen console gaming, Xbox will be gone and Microsoft will solely focus on PC gaming. One of the biggest features of having a console over a PC is exclusives.

:smh:

Last edited:
Sea of Thieves actually look good. Other than Gears having Horde, nothing really impressed me. What pissed me off was all these "exclusives" are going to be on PC as well. What's the point of an Xbox One then? People are better off buying/using a PC that they can upgrade, play online for free, yet they're trying to sell slim versions of Xbox One this year and then releasing a powerful Xbox One next year? Doesn't make sense, some people at Microsoft need to be fired. I can see it after another couple next gen console gaming, Xbox will be gone and Microsoft will solely focus on PC gaming. One of the biggest features of having a console over a PC is exclusives.

Well I have no desire to bellied a PC again and I wouldn't delver use it enough to justify the cost. I watch TV and use the apps on my Xbox as well as play games everyday. Plus I game while laying in bed or sitting in a chair. Consoles are just easy to use

Speaking of CoD ^

Did they present today? And please tell me only 2 people clapped.

Then please tell me they were clapping sarcastically.
COD is tonight and Sony and they are only showing single player. MP is being shown in September I believe

Heard a lot of mixed feelings about Elder Scrolls Online... mostly the load times as well as it not feeling like a true Elder Scrolls experience. Anyone in here play it?

Don't want to wait for Skyrim. For only $20 I'll test it out.

Oh yea, on top of all that, where's more Backward Compatibility news? Where's Red Dead Redemption? Oh they'll probably remaster it, just like Skyrim. These companies milking it. Replay a game with slightly better graphics and slightly better movement but it's still going to be the same game and probably the same price :rofl:

Oh yea, on top of all that, where's more Backward Compatibility news? Where's Red Dead Redemption? Oh they'll probably remaster it, just like Skyrim. These companies milking it. Replay a game with slightly better graphics and slightly better movement but it's still going to be the same game and probably the same price :rofl:

Yeah the whole remaster thing is kinda dry.

what news is there?

They add a few games to backwards compat a month :lol:

I'll take a remaster that includes all DLC + a solid frame rate over BC any day. :rofl:

Wait the new xbox is a new xbox??

I thought scorpio was just a revamp of the one but its actually a new xbox completely...

SMH... AMPEDDDDDDD.

I agree pretty much no point in having an Xbox but there are people that still enjoy not having to build their own PC tho but I share your sentiments

As for a Skyrim remaster I don't mind it. The game didn't run that well on the 360 and ran even worse on the PS3 so i think this is one of those moments where a remaster is fine

I agree pretty much no point in having an Xbox but there are people that still enjoy not having to build their own PC tho but I share your sentiments

As for a Skyrim remaster I don't mind it. The game didn't run that well on the 360 and ran even worse on the PS3 so i think this is one of those moments where a remaster is fine
Bro you don't even xbox. 

get outta here.

mean.gif
I understand your perspective, but microsoft has already responded adequately to these criticisms.

Here's my perspective.

Benefits:
  1. You can play a game on any win10 device. Start a game at home, continue on your powerbook or tablet.
  2. More revenue/players for game devs.
  3. Crossplay/crossbuy.
  4. forward compatibility. You're now buying a game that goes where you go, instead of dealing with lack the of backwards compatibility. microsoft would be deading the remaster trend.
Cons:

1.None in my opinion.
 What's the point of an Xbox One then?
The xb1 is a focused pc. It's been like that since it released, since it's based on x86. The xb1 is for console gamers. PC is for pc gamers. I don't think seasoned console gamers will just flip a switch to become pc gamers. I highly prefer console gaming, but I'll be dipping my feet into pc gaming soon. It took me about a year to convince myself to delve into pc. So far, the intro to pc gaming has been a slight headache.

pc building questions I had to answer

Prebuilt pc or build my own? amd or nvidia. freesync or g-sync? 1080p/60fps or 1440p/60fps or 1080p/144fps? matx or itx? which mobo, case, cpu, gpu, cpu cooler, psu, and monitor do I get? overclock?

I say all that to say, I don't think seasoned console gamers will transition to pc gaming as easily as you make it seem. If the scorpio was releasing holiday 2016, I don't think I'd even build a pc.

microsoft's offering options. The exclusives you want are still going to be on xbox and the revenue they get from win10/xbox will lead to more exclusives(they've said this).

I've yet to build my pc because the amd cards haven't released. pc could be cool or I could dislike it. This whole xbox/win10 is part of the reason I decided to add a pc to my gaming arsenal.

xbox live now gives you monthly games. The closest thing to that on pc is origin access(pc ea access $30/month). A slim xbox was expected. The scorpio is basically the xbox people wanted during nov. 2013. I don't see how the scorpio xbox is bad. VR just released. You want microsoft to release their own version of vr? An add-on that you gotta hook up to your existing xbox one to get a subpar vr experience? Whereas the scorpio will have vr support built in.

console xbox isn't going anywhere soon. microsoft is just blurring the lines between console xbox(traditional xbox) and pc xbox(speading xbox benefits to win10).

Again, I get where you're coming from, but microsoft's utilizing their resources effectively imo.

Last edited:
Been playing that rocket league with my son, since was free to play...the game was fun, wondering if worth the $17 to cop?!?! :nerd:

If anybody cares, they are remastering the OG Phsntom Fust for Xbox and PC. Cross play etc. so no remake but a remaster

Rocket League is worth the pick up. It's fun and deep enough to keep you occupied for what it is.

As for the Xbox One S, it looks like a mid-cycle update to the console. I might be interested if there's a decent enough trade in promotion. I am interested in Project Scorpio though.

Are there any gaming monitors that output 4K already or will I eventually need to pick up a 4K television?

Back
Top Bottom