• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Last edited:
Thanks mane. I was wondering if there was a mod for Pre-Fallout and this looks pretty close even though I'm sure this isn't what this mod is.

Also, how long do the special contracts on Black Ops 3 last?
Also anybody wanna play HC KC? I want a squad so I ain't always losing cause of the scrubs on my team lol.

I'm not sure if this is what it was but it has to

Last night before I passed out I held my middle button in in controller and went to report a problem. I then went to whatever it was to opt out of the program and back to the original.

When I got home today from work I turned my Xbox on and first thing it did was said need an update. It updated and once it finished it was as if it was a brand new Xbox. It had me select region and all that as if it was my first time setting up. I put in my Microsoft info and everything synced up.

I didn't even need to use the usb and now I'm not even in the program at all. I Didn't lose nothing either everything started right up once I got my GT synced

still no good for my xbox

got home like 10ish last night and called up customer support, dude really had no clue what to do. First thing he said was to hard reset like i didnt do that 10x already then after i literally just told him i cant even enter the settings he tells me ok so lets try going to settings, i laughed and told him again i cant access that, after 15mins of looking for a another solution  he said hold the sync button on xbox and eject button at same time. Going on about 30mins on phone he either dropped the call or i did. At that point i didnt even wanna call back i was heated. 

only thing im able to do is hold the middle controller button in to bring up 'turn off controller/console" or report a problem. I went to report problem to try and get out the beta program but dont think that worked. Seems like im ******, gonna call back and ***** when i get home. 

Try to get into preview app and revert back to old Ui

What's everyone been playing? I'm kind of just waiting for Star Ocean V to drop next Tuesday. @shottadru  got me wanting to dive back into FO4 but I'm thinking I should just wait until the mods hit PS4 and see if it's more interesting for me.

What's everyone been playing? I'm kind of just waiting for Star Ocean V to drop next Tuesday. @shottadru
 got me wanting to dive back into FO4 but I'm thinking I should just wait until the mods hit PS4 and see if it's more interesting for me.
They're having issues with getting mods to work right on ps4
nthat.gif
Well that's unfortunate. I'm not buying it again on X1 so I'll just wait it out or play without mods. It isn't that serious to me
laugh.gif
 I got way too many other games that I can play. My backlog is something serious.

I finally achieved my goal :pimp:
Death March was pretty easy thanks to New Game+ and using a lvl 50+ character that finished both DLCs and has all B&W mutagens unlocked. Once you get overleveled you demolish anything in sight.
View media item 2079516

Last edited:
Tekken tag disappeared from my list to install lol guess I shoulda been faster, joint ain't free no more

Back
Top Bottom