Power weapon timers that make sense
A ranking system that didn't force cheating amongst the high ranks
Nades that don't crash to the floor but rather bounce when you throw them
No Noob combo
No hit scan
Static spawns on maps that deserved them
Much better map pool

still no good for my xbox

got home like 10ish last night and called up customer support, dude really had no clue what to do. First thing he said was to hard reset like i didnt do that 10x already then after i literally just told him i cant even enter the settings he tells me ok so lets try going to settings, i laughed and told him again i cant access that, after 15mins of looking for a another solution  he said hold the sync button on xbox and eject button at same time. Going on about 30mins on phone he either dropped the call or i did. At that point i didnt even wanna call back i was heated. 

only thing im able to do is hold the middle controller button in to bring up 'turn off controller/console" or report a problem. I went to report problem to try and get out the beta program but dont think that worked. Seems like im ******, gonna call back and ***** when i get home. 

still no good for my xbox

got home like 10ish last night and called up customer support, dude really had no clue what to do. First thing he said was to hard reset like i didnt do that 10x already then after i literally just told him i cant even enter the settings he tells me ok so lets try going to settings, i laughed and told him again i cant access that, after 15mins of looking for a another solution  he said hold the sync button on xbox and eject button at same time. Going on about 30mins on phone he either dropped the call or i did. At that point i didnt even wanna call back i was heated. 

only thing im able to do is hold the middle controller button in to bring up 'turn off controller/console" or report a problem. I went to report problem to try and get out the beta program but dont think that worked. Seems like im ******, gonna call back and ***** when i get home. 
What's going on with your xbox? I'll try to see if someone on reddit is experiencing something similar. 

My xbox was messing up on preview, then the past big update fixed it.

Not predicting your xbox will be fixed, but giving hope.

Last edited:
 What's going on with your xbox? I'll try to see if someone on reddit is experiencing something similar. 

My xbox was messing up on preview, then the past big update fixed it.

Not predicting your xbox will be fixed, but giving hope.
still does this (pic from yesterday)

so ill turn my xbox on and system turns on properly until i get to the home screen, once im here i literally cant do anything but hold the middle button on controller down to bring up the "turn off controller/xbox" screen.

If i let my xbox sit at the home screen like the picture above it will no lie by itself goto my Games & Apps and try to start up only to fail and send me back to home screen and repeat the same process over and over again lol

once im at home screen my controller just dont work, i cant access friends, settings, community or nothing. 

i need to like take a video or something because its so weird 

all my most recent games are digital to so its not like i can even insert a disk to see if itll run

Last edited:
H3 > H2

A sniper that was actually hard to use
No stupid sweep sniping
Power weapon timers that make sense
A ranking system that didn't force cheating amongst the high ranks
Nades that don't crash to the floor but rather bounce when you throw them
No Noob combo
No hit scan
Static spawns on maps that deserved them
Much better map pool

Yeah I have to agree with this.

Also, the hacking that went on in Halo 2 :smh:

Those super bounces and the BXBR crap that made Walshy a god :smh: then he couldn't dominate in H3 because of it.

I never got to experience Halo 2 online until the MCC, but somethings that I do like over H3 were that there wasn't any bubble shield for almost dead players to pop up to help prolong their lives, and the hit registration was better in H2 I gotta say because if you shoot the bullets go where your reticle is whereas H3 you have to lead your shots.

Another bad about H2 that I didn't like was the grenade count, I'm happy they took it down in H3 because dudes just spam grenades all day.

still does this (pic from yesterday)

so ill turn my xbox on and system turns on properly until i get to the home screen, once im here i literally cant do anything but hold the middle button on controller down to bring up the "turn off controller/xbox" screen.

If i let my xbox sit at the home screen like the picture above it will no lie by itself goto my Games & Apps and try to start up only to fail and send me back to home screen and repeat the same process over and over again lol

once im at home screen my controller just dont work, i cant access friends, settings, community or nothing. 

i need to like take a video or something because its so weird 

all my most recent games are digital to so its not like i can even insert a disk to see if itll run
Damn, I see how you feel.

I tried to find some info about this. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution

If I was in your shoes, I'd try a factory restore. But some people were saying that preview consoles will just bring up error codes when doing a factory restore with the Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool.

I think that's the last resort, if the xb1 is out-of-warranty.

There's a slim chance this can help.

Slim chance.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool

Last edited:
Damn, I see how you feel.
I tried to find some info about this. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution
If I was in your shoes, I'd try a factory restore. But some people were saying that preview consoles will just bring up error codes when doing a factory restore with the Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool.
I think that's the last resort, if the xb1 is out-of-warranty.
There's a slim chance this can help.
Slim chance.
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool

I recommended all of this yesterday.
You didn't try any of the stuff I put up for you X xxpizzo ?

i went thru the steps yesterday on the website recommended http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution

it either told me to hard reset which i did or goto my settings which i cant access 

next step was to do a offline system update which i didnt have a USB at the time but i went out to purchase one during my break alil bit ago. I am going to try that step when i get home 

if that dont work it suggest i submit a repair request 
[h2]  [/h2]
really do appreciate the help fellas

Last edited:
When signing up to be a lab rat for free goes wrong :frown:

That totally sucks man... hope it all gets figured out soon

Last edited:
wish i was just patient enough, after hearing about complaints with cortana i still did it. stupid me oh well 

i need xbox been really bored past 2 nights lol missing fifa and nhl 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom