Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
What's everyone been playing? I'm kind of just waiting for Star Ocean V to drop next Tuesday. @shottadru
 got me wanting to dive back into FO4 but I'm thinking I should just wait until the mods hit PS4 and see if it's more interesting for me.
I've been playing Overwatch mostly and Child of Light which I've really been enjoying a lot almost done with the game

Bout to return Overwatch to Amazon unopened unless someone wants to throw me a 50

Beta was alright. But reading about the upcoming competitive mode doesn't alleviate my feeling that the game is not worth my time

Bout to return Overwatch to Amazon unopened unless someone wants to throw me a 50

Beta was alright. But reading about the upcoming competitive mode doesn't alleviate my feeling that the game is not worth my time
you're not feeling it that much?

I enjoyed the Beta. And I like class based MP as well.
But it seems clear to me that far too many matches will devolve into annoying imbalances due to players exploiting/overusing certain classes. I like MP that encourages different roles (support/tank etc.) but OW is so reliant on a balance of classes that you're practically forced to choose certain characters if your teammates don't. In something like BF, (and I'm by no means a BF fanboy) if I'm not in the mood to play support, that's not gonna make or break my match even if no one else is support either.

Plus, I know Blizzard is gonna keep updating things, but the current lack of in-game scoreboard with k/d is a drag, and I'm not excited about the super limited unlockables for long term enjoyment.

With that said, game performs well and is clearly made with an attention to detail. It's just not the class based shooter I was hoping for, and I don't think competitive will change any of the things I don't like

But it seems clear to me that far too many matches will devolve into annoying imbalances due to players exploiting/overusing certain classes. I like MP that encourages different roles (support/tank etc.) but OW is so reliant on a balance of classes that you're practically forced to choose certain characters if your teammates don't. In something like BF, (and I'm by no means a BF fanboy) if I'm not in the mood to play support, that's not gonna make or break my match even if no one else is support either.

Plus, I know Blizzard is gonna keep updating things, but the current lack of in-game scoreboard with k/d is a drag, and I'm not excited about the super limited unlockables for long term enjoyment.

With that said, game performs well and is clearly made with an attention to detail. It's just not the class based shooter I was hoping for, and I don't think competitive will change any of the things I don't like
i dont feel that the game is imbalanced outside of a few cases but i do agree with you often being forced to choose certain characters to win games but I'm fine with that tho since that is what the game wants you to do. the core of the game is always about adapting to a new situation and often times you are gonna have to switch to a certain character to make sure your team wins. however i do really hate people spamming the same character constantly because that really ruins the game dynamic IMO. 

and for the BF comparison i feel you on that but both games play so differently because the TTK in BF is much more different than OW when you dont have to factor in different amounts of life for each character and all the weapons being able to rack up kills. and i like the implementation of not showing your whole team's k'd is good because k/d isn't really the focus of the game when everyone should be cooperating and paying the objective and class roles rather than running playing a game of TDM like in CoD. 

but if you aren't into the game the competitive mode won't do much for yo. Blizzard hasn't really given much info yet on the mode either but i do hope they limit how many people can play a certain character. playing against a full team of Meis using their ice walls or Trolbjorn's turrets is annoying 

played some pros in tekken tag online today.
1 played great mixed up moves. it was fun to lose to him even tho he dominated me.

THe other just kept doing the same juggle cycle thing (and i actually beat him, because i got cheap too and kept throwing him and low hitting) but i need to get these skills up.

whenever we can do another NT session please let me know

plus there's just no point to the game. nothing to work towards with zero customization

Lol those mods turned my Fallout into a crashfest. I was also experiencing framerate drops so I had to disable a few.

FH series has the best meshup of gameplay/soundtrack. 

Loved FH 1's/2's soundtrack.

FH3's soundtrack will easily be game ost of 2016.

Confirmed tracks so far.

Like a year ago, I tweeted the FH devs to consider putting this song into FH3.

I think they listened, since they put one of their songs in the game.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
iYen iYen truly has an open mind. I loved FH2 but nothing about that OST was memorable to me. Once Xbox gets background music, I'll be riding thru bumpin' Kevin Gates and Boosie :lol:

@iyen truly has an open mind. I loved FH2 but nothing about that OST was memorable to me. Once Xbox gets background music, I'll be riding thru bumpin' Kevin Gates and Boosie
laugh.gif

When you buy an Xbox Play Anywhere digital game through the Xbox Store or the Windows Store, it’s yours to play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC at no additional cost. To take advantage of Xbox Play Anywhere, you will need to have installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition update on your PC, as well as the latest update on your Xbox One console. Then, simply log into your Xbox Live/Microsoft account and your Xbox Play Anywhere games will be available to download.

The wait begins.

Last edited:
any of you guys play the witcher 3 dlc?
I've completed both DLCs. They're absolutely worth it. So much content for only $25 is unheard of these days.

Heart Of Stone is a relatively small DLC (still much more than what you'd expect for $10 nowadays) but Blood And Wine is massive.

I really enjoyed the main story of both, Blood And Wine especially. It rivals the main game's story in my opinion. 

I fell off of fallout cuz I copped Doom this week, been playing mad over watch also but today imma play either fallout or Doom

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom