Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I beat Halo 5 last night. I'm not sure why majority of you guys didn't like it but I didn't think it was that bad
laugh.gif

My biggest gripes were
the lack of gameplay with Master Chief. It just seems like he was thrown to the side. I can understand if 343i wanted to change it up but they should've done that with Halo 4. I also don't really understand why the hell Cortana is so pissed off. What's the history between John and Dr. Halsey?
Overall I thought it was a solid entry, just left me with a lot of questions. You can tell the game was made with a for sure sequel in mind.

I'm having way too much fun playing RDR again.

Got Mortal Kombat XL after UFC last night. Some of thr brothers wanted to play. Game is solid, had a lot of fun playing with Leather Face.

Ive had 400 in overwatch game money for like 2 weeks now. I just want that reinheart lionhart skin....

New to the thread.  

So the last two years my nba 2k games have really like laggy.  When i shoot jumpers the timing is always weird.  It only happens in 2k for me, but like when i play 2k on my friends' xboxs the game seems much more fluent and natural.

Has anyone had any similar issue and if so any advice on maybe how to fix it?

New to the thread.  

So the last two years my nba 2k games have really like laggy.  When i shoot jumpers the timing is always weird.  It only happens in 2k for me, but like when i play 2k on my friends' xboxs the game seems much more fluent and natural.

Go to your Internet and check your speed. I use the xfinity one, but there are a few others that ping and check.

I'd start there.

New to the thread.  

You're not talking about playing online then playing against him on his Xbox which would be offline are you?
cuz jumpers timing online are always delayed

You're not talking about playing online then playing against him on his Xbox which would be offline are you?
Should have been more specific my bad.  I'm talking strictly offline play.  So my offline play is much more jerky and laggy than if i go to a friends house and play offline on their xbox.

RDR is one of the best video games ever made. I thought it'd be fun to install it just to play around with for 20-30 min and ended up playing for 3 hours.

I'm still disappointed that rockstar has made us wait so long for a sequel.

Is it possible to download the episodes for Quantum Break without having the game? I ordered the game off of Newegg but it'll be a few days before it gets here. I'd like to have the episodes already downloaded.

6 years later and i'm still terrified of the mountain lions in Red Dead, i'm treading so lightly wait for one to pounce I can barely get anything done in the game
mean.gif

Should have been more specific my bad.  I'm talking strictly offline play.  So my offline play is much more jerky and laggy than if i go to a friends house and play offline on their xbox.
next time you're over there. go into his settings and check to see if he adjusted his game speed

6 years later and i'm still terrified of the mountain lions in Red Dead, i'm treading so lightly wait for one to pounce I can barely get anything done in the game:smh:

Lmfao... I did thee same exact thing. Had to head north for a mission and was wide eyed the whole time ready to get the hell outta there. Those things come fast and furious.

Back
Top Bottom