Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Gears is the saving grace for Xbox One. Fall in line and put some respek on that name!!

:rofl: at saving grace!

That's the game you put your faith into :smh:

Word to @Antidope it requires no skill just hide behind cover with a shotgun.

I mean it uses the Z-Targeting system from the Legend of Zelda: Orcorina of Time.

You're not even aiming a crosshair at anyone like the god Masterchief.

There's no big tourney for it like Call of Duty... as Jules says... Trash :x
Halo dead bruh, Gears is here to stay. I aint say it no moe.

Destiny only been out for 2 years in September and the PvP is buns.

Gears is the saving grace for Xbox One. Fall in line and put some respek on that name!!

I mean it uses the Z-Targeting system from the Legend of Zelda: Orcorina of Time.

Son has been on destiny for like 4 months now and hasn't had a proper history lesson :rofl:

Halo is far from dead, although I don't play it no more, and Destiny will be three years in one month, September, so you out here disrepeking, I said it already, I did it already, I'm here what's happening man.

Gears is here to stay :lol: no game has stayed so far, except for Destiny. Everything came and went.

Are you finished or are you done... I ain't got no moe talking!

Last edited:

Son has been on destiny for like 4 months now and hasn't had a proper history lesson :rofl:

Going on 1 year sir :D

Getting back into BF4... not too shabby for not playing in quite awhile. If anyone is still running let me know, I'll squad up.
PTFO... dude who got 40 kills was a beast in the small chopper. Diverted all rockets, stayed real low, took objective points. Dude was good.

View media item 2106212

i still run it with a group of guys. They're a clan but we're usually all on late. I'll invite you next time I'm on

Getting back into BF4... not too shabby for not playing in quite awhile. If anyone is still running let me know, I'll squad up.
PTFO... dude who got 40 kills was a beast in the small chopper. Diverted all rockets, stayed real low, took objective points. Dude was good.

View media item 2106212

i still run it with a group of guys. They're a clan but we're usually all on late. I'll invite you next time I'm on

Lol I wake up for work at 3 am, go to bed around 9... during the week probably won't work. But I'm for sure down on the weekends.

I'm trying to figure out how the hell is Destiny turning 3 in September when it launched in 2014 :lol:

I tried to sell Destiny the other day. It's worth $6.

It's literally worth trash.
sick.gif

I'm trying to figure out how the hell is Destiny turning 3 in September when it launched in 2014 :lol:

I ain't gone say it no moe.

Destiny year 3 coming September.

Preorder now to get the iron Gally, and iron gally bike.

You are right though it is only two years.

Still F Gears!

Ok well that clears it up. I thought you were saying Destiny been out for 3 years. Either way, another year of mediocrity :lol:

Can't believe so many of you deny yourself the greatness that is Destiny :smh:

It's a damn shame :smh:

I was a hater too until I saw the light.

Let's see how long Gears last.

New and old COD dropping, BF1 that everyone is hyped for, Destiny with the new expansion, and then Destiny 2 early next year.

They chose the wrong time for such a flagship game, as you claim it to be, and it's going to be forgotten about after about a month or two.

Don't forget Titanfall 2 coming out in October as well. Gonna be a crazy few months later in the year

All those games you named are multiplatform, of course they're gonna be more popular. Also a different genre. Who in their right mind is really looking forward to Infinite Warfare :nerd: game is the worse looking FPS dropping this year

BF1, MW, TF2 >>> IW

As for Destiny, it's really not that bad I'm just messing with you but I can't justify spending all that money on it. I'll either wait for a bundle that has everything including Rise of Iron or just hold out and see what Destiny 2 has to offer. It'll be PS4/X1 only so it should have no excuses for lack of content.

I'll try IW just because I'm 98% buying it for MW but that game looked terrible to me. I'm just glad BF1 drops first because that might help to NOT buy IW.

I had a friend that was praising that game trailer till he saw te IW logo at the end lol he started calling it trash but I'm willing to give all games a chance the single player is what actually interests me the most since they haven't shown any MP yet

Back
Top Bottom