Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Getting back into BF4... not too shabby for not playing in quite awhile. If anyone is still running let me know, I'll squad up.
PTFO... dude who got 40 kills was a beast in the small chopper. Diverted all rockets, stayed real low, took objective points. Dude was good.

View media item 2106212

i still run it with a group of guys. They're a clan but we're usually all on late. I'll invite you next time I'm on

Lol I wake up for work at 3 am, go to bed around 9... during the week probably won't work. But I'm for sure down on the weekends.

Lol ya these dudes are night owls and are always on weekends.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate's presentation is very good. The combat's slightly arkhamy.

Battleborn's co-op supports up to 5 people, I got matched with 1 person for my first round.
laugh-cry.jpg

Shooting's solid at least.

tumblr_o63skiq24g1sgsf7eo1_500.gif

I wanted to get battleborn but everybody on overwatch tho
i dont understand why 2K would let Battleborn release so close to that game. they should've either released it earlier than what they planned or push it back to late summer because the hype train for overwatch was huge

i dont understand why 2K would let Battleborn release so close to that game. they should've either released it earlier than what they planned or push it back to late summer because the hype train for overwatch was huge
I know right. I guess something happened behind the scenes we know nothing about. I support gearbox tho. Anything they comeout with is a instant cop. My thoughts are that gearbox wanted to release it later 2k wasnt having none of that.

And now for some unknown reason my xbox won't connect to my wifi... great [emoji]128545[/emoji]...

Time to invest in a monitor boys, moving back to where I can wire it in.

Suggestions?

Edit:
For sure need another monitor if I leave it out here.

View media item 2107062

Last edited by a moderator:
I know right. I guess something happened behind the scenes we know nothing about. I support gearbox tho. Anything they comeout with is a instant cop. My thoughts are that gearbox wanted to release it later 2k wasnt having none of that.
agreed i love gearbox too they must've had some idea of how big overwatch was for people especially with people comparing both games to each other (which is unfair to both games since they aren't like each other). 2K should've been smart to release it later and let them polish the game more 

I don't get why EA just doesn't give up on NBA live and just invest in NBA street, they could probably push 2k numbers after two or three consistent years with a deep NBA street game. 

People miss that arcade style of basketball, not everyone actually likes the sim types of live and 2k...

Back
Top Bottom