Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I didn't bother to ask, but how do they know whether or not you purchased it from there?

Like am I spose to keep my receipts from when I bought BO1? :lol:

Shows up on your gamers club account, but it's so dumb.. I'm over that trash.

All I'm using Best Buy for is buying now..

Getting back into BF4... not too shabby for not playing in quite awhile. If anyone is still running let me know, I'll squad up.
PTFO... dude who got 40 kills was a beast in the small chopper. Diverted all rockets, stayed real low, took objective points. Dude was good.

View media item 2106212

Last edited by a moderator:
Played BO3 last night for the first time in a while. New game mode 'Fracture' is pretty fun. Sorta like Kill Confirmed but you have to bring the tags back to a spot on the map that rotates every minute. I've been playing BO1 so much that I was barely using the thruster pack :lol:. Still cooked though.

Last edited:
Nice... can say I've never play BO3.
Going to put a lot more time into BF4 until BF1 comes out.

I thought about copping bf4 5 months is a long time away. I was on bf4 all the time on ps3 and pc

My son's PS4 is starting to trip and my wife wants me to trade it in to GS before it gives out. She don't know that if I do that, that $200 is going towards that Gears bundle :evil:

My son's PS4 is starting to trip and my wife wants me to trade it in to GS before it gives out. She don't know that if I do that, that $200 is going towards that Gears bundle
devil.gif
Savage lmao

Rocket League PS4-Xbox One Cross-Network Play Now Ready for Release, Only Needs Sony's Approval

"we're literally at the point where all we need is the go-ahead on the Sony side and we can, in less than a business day, turn it on and have it up and working no problem. It'd literally take a few hours to propagate throughout the whole world, so really we're just waiting on the permission to do so."

i want tht gears elite controller & xbx so badly that im starting to not mind the rape that is going to occur when i trade in my xbone & accessories

Gears is the saving grace for Xbox One. Fall in line and put some respek on that name!!

loved RL but got burnt out so quick from it that i deleted it from my hard drive 

maybe just maybe ill re-download it at some point. think i deleted it after basketball was added 

Gears is the saving grace for Xbox One. Fall in line and put some respek on that name!!

:rofl: at saving grace!

That's the game you put your faith into :smh:

Word to @Antidope it requires no skill just hide behind cover with a shotgun.

I mean it uses the Z-Targeting system from the Legend of Zelda: Orcorina of Time.

You're not even aiming a crosshair at anyone like the god Masterchief.

There's no big tourney for it like Call of Duty... as Jules says... Trash :x

You want to see god like game then come to Destiny.

Best game this Gen... still going strong after 3 years.

No other game can say that except Halo 3, & maybe Goldeneye N64.

Bungie the Gods!

loved RL but got burnt out so quick from it that i deleted it from my hard drive 

maybe just maybe ill re-download it at some point. think i deleted it after basketball was added 
I've been playing it since it first came out and still love it. sometimes i just get that itch to play and i can still play it for hours on end

Back
Top Bottom