Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
wait no power brick?
eek.gif
passing if this is true the power brick is a staple of the xbox and will accept nothing less

BB is going to have a trade-in promo next week per CAG:

Get a minimum of $125 to use toward an Xbox One S when you trade in any Xbox One or PlayStation 4 console

Console must include AC adapter/power cord, power on, not be damaged or have its warranty seal broken to be considered working. Condition, documentation and accessories may affect value.

BB is going to have a trade-in promo next week per CAG:

Get a minimum of $125 to use toward an Xbox One S when you trade in any Xbox One or PlayStation 4 console

Console must include AC adapter/power cord, power on, not be damaged or have its warranty seal broken to be considered working. Condition, documentation and accessories may affect value.

That's it? Smh. At least $150 woulda been nice

I think that's saying that the console by itself will get you 125.

Last sentence makes it seem like you'll get more with a controller, mic, manuals...

I think that's saying that the console by itself will get you 125.

Last sentence makes it seem like you'll get more with a controller, mic, manuals...

Makes more sense if this is the case, at least $25 bucks for a control

Played the Forza 6 Apex demo.

Horizon 3's gonna look so 
eek.gif
, since they use the same engine.

Is there any other XBL deals going on?
Mine is set to expire.

I think I'm just going to buy the XBoxS outright. Leave the system in my game room set up and have that one as entertainment. Call it a day... $299 for a 4k player isn't bad. Also holds all my media not having a smart tv... and plug my laptop back in so my surround sound works proper.

Good job guys. Way to have me think through this one.

Y'all scaring me my day 1 is ok presently I'm trying to wait until the Scorpio I'm not 4K ready presently

Y'all scaring me my day 1 is ok presently I'm trying to wait until the Scorpio I'm not 4K ready presently

I means mines still work great but its loud as hell randomly cuts off sometimes disconnects from the internet ect nothin major. More annoying than anything else.

Ok, so just like I posted few pages back, I'm going to cop a XBONE soon.

I have a couple questions though :

First, Is there any real benefit of copping the XBONE S over the original? I know its smaller (and plays 4k video?) but thats not really important to me. I just need Madden and FIFA, and Skyrim when it drops

Also, I've been looking on Craigslist and have come across a fw systems in the $80-$150 range. Worth copping? Or should i just go to Gamestop and cop? Found one for $75 in 9/10 condition

I don't condone buying used consoles but if you're comfortable with it, I'd take that $75 deal. You already said you're not into the new features of the New X1S so no need to to spend the extra money.

First, Is there any real benefit of copping the XBONE S over the original? I know its smaller (and plays 4k video?) but thats not really important to me. I just need Madden and FIFA, and Skyrim when it drops

Also, I've been looking on Craigslist and have come across a fw systems in the $80-$150 range. Worth copping? Or should i just go to Gamestop and cop? Found one for $75 in 9/10 condition

The only differences are that the One S is sallee and can output and play 4K blu Rays etc

If you just want an Xbox to play games that are coming out there isn't any need for you to get an S

This site has factory refurbished consoles and a warranty. The cheapest console here is $199
http://www.woot.com/plus/gaming-lots-of-gaming

The thing about Craig's list and other places are that yeah they're cheaper but you don't get a warranty

I'd go for that $75 deal too. Worst come to worst if it's busted and you can't located the dude who sold it to you you're only out $75.

If u not gonna bite on the 75 deal, just search up a bundle on Slickdeals or something. Lotta dem joints come w/ a controller already so thats 50-70 u saving.

The other benefits are it's smaller, better controller with bluetooth, and a warranty.

Nothing else besides that.

For $75, try your best to make sure the console isn't banned from xbox live.

Last edited:
I forgot about the new controllers. I'll probably pick one up Tuesday and preorder my Gears elite controller :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom