Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
As much as I want that Gears 4 bundle, I'm just going to pass on it. I just can't justify getting it at $450 when my current Xbox isn't even a year old. Xbox isn't even my primary console. I'm just gonna cop that Gears elite controller along with the Ultimate Edition of the game and leave it that.

Think you should skip Gears altogether and get that Destiny Rise of Iron.

Nah jokes aside how do you even know it's going to be good? I could have sworn you guys, the consensus, said the beta wasn't good, didn't live up to what you thought it was going to be, and it barely worked because it was glitch city...worse than Halo MCC

GoW 4 beta was not glitch city :rofl:

i only played about 4 hours of it but i didnt even experience a crash

Halo MCC matchmaking didnt work at all for a couple days after launch. :rofl:

As much as I want that Gears 4 bundle, I'm just going to pass on it. I just can't justify getting it at $450 when my current Xbox isn't even a year old. Xbox isn't even my primary console. I'm just gonna cop that Gears elite controller along with the Ultimate Edition of the game and leave it that.

I got my pre order in & I cant wait to see that bad boy.

My only complaint is that I wish it had more red :evil:

srs tho.. i wish it came with the elite controller :stoneface: oh well

Don't know why they decided to connect the LB/RB bumpers with the middle part forming one piece altogether. My LB button just snapped off completely.

MS with the cheap plastic crap :x :smh:

After searching google, I would have been really heated if it happened to an elite controller. Can't believe they even used the same plastic crap bumpers for the elite too.

If you have a launch controller or older controller, LB and RB were separate buttons so more likely it would have held up much better.

Going to try to flex shot this plastic crap back together.

Last edited:
Don't know why they decided to connect the LB/RB bumpers with the middle part forming one piece altogether. My LB button just snapped off completely.

MS with the cheap plastic crap :x :smh:

After searching google, I would have been really heated if it happened to an elite controller. Can't believe they even used the same plastic crap bumpers for the elite too.

If you have a launch controller or older controller, LB and RB were separate buttons so more likely it would have held up much better.

Going to try to flex shot this plastic crap back together.

Gorilla glue?

found a pic of what I'm talking about:

View media item 2113888

look how fragile that piece of crap is. :lol: :smh:

if flex shot doesn't work, ill try gorilla glue. If not will have to spend the $11 on amazon for a piece of plastic.

Last edited:
damn this reddit thread is scary for elite owners, I mean if major nelson had to intervene for the dude to finally get some customer service wow. Seems like the LB button is always first to snap for some reason. He also provided a pic which shows exactly what happened to mine as well.

damn this reddit thread is scary for elite owners, I mean if major nelson had to intervene for the dude to finally get some customer service wow. Seems like the LB button is always first to snap for some reason. He also provided a pic which shows exactly what happened to mine as well.

Man reddit forums are like reading Japanese man lol

My first elite controller took a dump about 6 months after I got it, the right trigger stop is broken. My second one came with the elite console and has only been used for about 3 months but already has slight slow turn on the right stick.

The warranty is trash.

Finished Mirror’s Edge.

Started it 3/31/2009

5/5

Definition of Innovation

Pretty frustrating at times.

OST’s :pimp:

Best buy, gamestop, and walmart may have replacement programs for controllers. 

I had similar experiences back in the day with guitar hero/rock band controllers. 

Last edited:
Yea I went through elite controllers so fast, burned through 3 in 6 weeks. All had the joystick drift problem.

When you use plastic for hardware this is what you get.

Back
Top Bottom