Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/learn-about-power-modes

Instant-On power mode

In Instant-On power mode, your Xbox One console is up to date and ready to use. In this mode:

Your console automatically downloads updates.
Your console starts up in two seconds.
You can wake the console using a voice command. Just say “Xbox on.”
Note Xbox One voice commands are not available in all regions. To find out if voice options are available in your country or region, see Xbox One Feature Availability. In the chart on that page, check the Premium/Natural Voice (including "Xbox On") feature to see if it's available in your locale.

Notes

In order to have available downloads update automatically, you must select the option to automatically download updates on the Power menu. Additionally, your console looks for these updates while in the Instant-On power mode's low power state. In other words, your console has to be off to check for downloads. If you select your console to never turn off in the Power settings, the console will not look for updates in the background until it shuts off. To receive background updates automatically, set your console to turn off automatically after 1 or 6 hours of inactivity, or simply turn it off when you're not using it. Otherwise, games and apps may require a small download when you start the title.
To get to the Power settings menu:
Scroll left from Home to open the guide.
Select Settings.
Select All Settings.
On the Settings page, select Power.
Select Turn off or restart.
Select the option that you want on the Turn off after pull-down menu.
Your console might sound as if it's on when downloading and installing updates.
In Instant-On power mode, the console power supply unit (PSU) remains on and the solid white LED on the PSU is bright. You may also hear the fan in the PSU.
The console uses 15 watts of power when in Instant-On mode.

so R* announcing new projects "soon" 
nerd.gif

Xbox One S already getting solid deals. Dudes gonna be sick when these bundles going for $250 on Black Friday:lol:

[h6]THE HOSTS[/h6][table][tr][td]Larry Hryb, Xbox LIVE's Major Nelson[/td][td]Host[/td][td]Xbox Live[/td][td]Twitter[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rubes[/td][td]Co-Host[/td][td]Xbox Live[/td][td]Twitter[/td][/tr][/table][h6]INTERVIEWS[/h6][table][tr][td]Mike Ybarra[/td][td]Xbox Updates[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Albert Penello[/td][td]Xbox One S and 4K & HDR[/td][td]19:15 - 38:10[/td][/tr][/table][h6]MENTION LINKS[/h6][table][tr][td]Xbox Qwik is playing Quatros Origins[/td][/tr][tr][td]Quick Switching on Windows 10[/td][/tr][tr][td]New Xbox One app adds background music support from USB key or drive[/td][/tr][tr][td]Windows Maps on Xbox (worth checking out!)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Xbox One S 4K & HDR guide[/td][/tr][tr][td]Upcoming episodes of the Halo-themed Cake Wars[/td][/tr][tr][td]Phil's all in one PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Happy Dungeons Game Preview (free):[/td][/tr][tr][td]This Week on Windows Episode 1[/td][/tr][/table]

so R* announcing new projects "soon" :nerd:

That's my gripe about R* :lol:

They stay teasin. Telling us stuff then making us wait.

It's all fun and games until they hint at GTA VI but then don't drop it til 2019. :smh:

If they even announce another GTA before releasing a single player DLC :smh:

hopefully it's red dead redemption.
I doubt they release a single player DLC for a 3 year old game. Personally I'd rather get a Red Dead 3.

I need me some RDR news, and Bully 2 would be appreciated as well. And while we're at it, did LA Noire really do so poorly that no sequel is in store?
Id love another Noire style detective game

Wasn't Rockstar supposed to drop info at E3 and then no-showed? What happened there?

LA Noire was published by R* but developed by Team Bondi. There was a fallout between the two hence no sequel. Team Bondi had began work on a spiritual sequel that took place in the 1930s but it was just recently canceled

http://www.polygon.com/2016/6/24/12023722/*****-of-the-orient-canceled

R* was supposedly going to reveal Red Dead 3 at Sony's E3 conference but backed out at the last minute due to those Orlando shootings

Last edited:
damnit iyen, im about to go out of town for the weekend, i'll be back Sunday night tho :nerd:
can't wait for your law to catch this fade

LA Noire was published by R* but developed by Team Bondi. There was a fallout between the two hence no sequel. Team Bondi had began work on a spiritual sequel that took place in the 1930s but it was just recently canceled

R* was supposedly going to reveal Red Dead 3 at Sony's E3 conference but backed out at the last minute due to those Orlando shootings

Bondi hasn't existed since '11. R* does still own that LA Noire IP.

IDK how true that bit about the Orlando shooting is though.

Last edited:

I doubt R* is going to take time to make a sequel when they have Bully, GTA and Red Dead. Those are the games people want from them.

As far as the Orlando shootings, I think that came from Hybrid who posts in the PS thread. His insider info is always solid so I'll take his word :lol:

I doubt R* is going to take time to make a sequel when they have Bully, GTA and Red Dead. Those are the games people want from them.

As far as the Orlando shootings, I think that came from Hybrid who posts in the PS thread. His insider info is always solid so I'll take his word :lol:

Well R* has different developers making their games. While the game definitely had its flaws, I would love to see a LA Noire 2, perhaps not a direct sequel though.

Last edited:

While it's probably true, Sony came out and said that wasn't the case

Either way, you gotta assume Red Dead 3 isn't too far away. It'd be nice to get a release similar to FO4. Announcement with a release a few months later.

Back
Top Bottom