Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
COD 4 halo 2 & party chat kinda shifted the culture. Mad games have been trying to copy that greatness instead of being innovative. Innovated games in the fps haven't been appreciate i.e. Titanfall. We gotta get out the past with games cuz playing some lady gen games again aren't the same today. Centex is totally right about Nintendo they make quality games their hardware just doesn't compete and its type of games aren't as appealing to the masses doesn't kill the quality tho

I wouldn't say Titanfall wasn't appreciated. People liked it but there wasn't enough content in the game to keep a hold on the player base

I know if yall like bloodborne, yall gotta love Dark Souls. Bloodborne pretty much a reskin. I haven't played UC4 because I got evicted in 7th grade and they stole my copy of the og UC. I haven't got into it since. Its ton of great games coming this fall. Most are PS4 exclus, they storming with they exclusives nows lol.

U must be in the future if ps4 is storming exclusives. Most the exclusives that are dropping this year is cool but not crazy. UC4 was the big game this year and it held up to expectations.

I LOVED titan fall but playing on pC wasn't a ton of people on. after like 3 months it was hard finding a game, overwatch is a lot more fun though.

Titanfall 2 is alright in book even without dropping just because all DLC will be free. I really don't plan on copping because BF1 and Gears will get all my MP time but Respawn has my respect. Them and CDPR doing DLC the right way.

We have 2 games modes in Overwatch tho...
True but there are a little over 20 characters with their own ways to play them and coordinate with teams there is more to be had in Overwatch than in Titanfall imo where Titanfall became stale with limited Titan customization and weapons upon its release. But I also have an a huge fan of Overwatch so I do hold it in a higher regard tho

Fallout 4 
pimp.gif
 but i am upset that theres only one more DLC which would be the 2nd big DLC they dropped compared to fallout 3's 5 
True but there are a little over 20 characters with their own ways to play them and coordinate with teams there is more to be had in Overwatch than in Titanfall imo where Titanfall became stale with limited Titan customization and weapons upon its release. But I also have an a huge fan of Overwatch so I do hold it in a higher regard tho
they need to make game lobby chat mandatory for competitive in overwatch....

Last edited:
I thought the DLC was all done. I figured Far Harbor was the only "big" DLC for FO4.

U must be in the future if ps4 is storming exclusives. Most the exclusives that are dropping this year is cool but not crazy. UC4 was the big game this year and it held up to expectations.
No but I can see into the future and my crystal ball is called E3.

We have 2 games modes in Overwatch tho...

Bro the biggest reason TF wasn't showed love was cuz there was social promotion I think their prestige process was the best in FPS but casuals don't like challenges it brings new life. There wasn't a crap load of content but there was enough the drop was crazy quick and it's weird cuz nothing was really out that time fps wise. People kept saying cuz there was no campaign which is dumb but I think that style of game a campaign could of been dope for it. Whatever hopefully tf2 doesn't flop but they dropped it at a bad time

Centex is totally right about Nintendo they make quality games their hardware just doesn't compete and its type of games aren't as appealing to the masses doesn't kill the quality tho

But if they being innovative wouldn't they appeal nonetheless (i.e. the Wii)
There is a difference between making good games and innovation. Even with a year headstart most of the good stuff is platformers and sequels to games from the SNES era on

Even if they did start putting out heat the console is trash and so is there online so I'd still see that changing nothing

Man Titanfall was so damn fun when it first came out

Once I see some more gameplay trailers I'm sure I'll be hype for the sequel too

Centex is totally right about Nintendo they make quality games their hardware just doesn't compete and its type of games aren't as appealing to the masses doesn't kill the quality tho

But if they being innovative wouldn't they appeal nonetheless (i.e. the Wii)
There is a difference between making good games and innovation. Even with a year headstart most of the good stuff is platformers and sequels to games from the SNES era on

Even if they did start putting out heat the console is trash and so is there online so I'd still see that changing nothing
The power of the hardware and online gaming isn't everything to gaming. Wii U flopping was largely in part due to the lack of games. It took almost 2 years before Mario Kart 8 dropped, 3 years for Smash, there hasn't been a Zelda game yet (not counting remasters) or a Metroid game. It shouldn't matter if their sequels are from SNES Era, as long as the games are good. Mario is the most iconic gaming figure, why should they stop making it :lol: the trash online, weak console, trash gamepad controller was just fuel added to the fire.

Bro the biggest reason TF wasn't showed love was cuz there was social promotion I think their prestige process was the best in FPS but casuals don't like challenges it brings new life. There wasn't a crap load of content but there was enough the drop was crazy quick and it's weird cuz nothing was really out that time fps wise. People kept saying cuz there was no campaign which is dumb but I think that style of game a campaign could of been dope for it. Whatever hopefully tf2 doesn't flop but they dropped it at a bad time
i dont think that was the reason actually but really a lack in variety when it came to gameplay i dont think the prestige process had anything to do with that. i didnt get the complaints about the campaign stuff tho i dont think it needed a campaign and i didnt much care for one either but since TF2 will have it hopefully it delivers

Just downloaded bf4 from ea access. Its not permanant tho?

Edit: my xbox didnt stay on over night :frown:
How do yall let it download over night is that in the settings?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom