Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I def get this. I remember my mom paying $70 bucks for spawn on Super Nintendo..

If they wanna charge more for games fine, but at least gimme a game that I'm spending 20 mins loading on my Xbox that is the game you meant me to play. Not the game you put out because you knew you had 14 updates coming. If you wanna spend 4 years on a game cool, I don't mind that but gimme a AAA title not a game that you hope is gonna bring you AAA money by calling it a AAA title

Maybe it's just me.

I agree Day 1 patches suck and they are used as a crutch to release buggy games and meet deadlines. Couple that with the fact that not all people in the States have super fast internet, I can see why a 10GB Day 1 patch is off-putting.

I def get this. I remember my mom paying $70 bucks for spawn on Super Nintendo..

If they wanna charge more for games fine, but at least gimme a game that I'm spending 20 mins loading on my Xbox that is the game you meant me to play. Not the game you put out because you knew you had 14 updates coming. If you wanna spend 4 years on a game cool, I don't mind that but gimme a AAA title not a game that you hope is gonna bring you AAA money by calling it a AAA title

Maybe it's just me.
I understand.

The only games I've bought for $60 and will not resell are Forza Horizon 2 and 3.

Last edited:
I had two meetings and missed what's going in now. I'll catch up later.

I'm pretty sure it's not legit. No way Bully 2 gets announced before Red Dead 3 right?

Cool, but I'm not gonna accept that answer. $60 dollars of my money isn't chump change. I want quality games not a title that's been worked on and delayed and finally gets put out and needs about six updates to work properly.

I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm just saying we don't pay pennies for the trash they put out.

The perceived value $60 has decreased; I actually advocate for a higher base price for more content.

NES cartridges were selling for $50 in the early 90s (Approx. $92 in 2016 Dollars)

N64 games often cost as between $60 and $70 in the late 90's (Approx. $86-$101 in 2016 Dollars)

This has to do more with the buying power of the $., increased costs, static prices and the desire for increased profits year over year. People are lazy but there are definitely a lot of external factors that come into play.

I do agree with you in the sense that I wish we had a new Golden Era of gaming; if Scorpio turns out the way I envision, then we might have something.

This

Follow
 [emoji]9807[/emoji]️ike Ybarra‏@XboxQwik

USB background music player is available from one of our devs. Go to Store, Apps, search for background to find.

CpBS9lIVYAApJK2.jpg

is Destiny really thrash?

Homie works at EA so i get to buy the games through him for a dub each..Madden, Fifa, Battlefield 

I swear, I got a feelin they pullin a switcheroo. watch it be mad different
Could be I think I read an article stating that the demo they dropped after e3 isn't a part of the actual story of the game so we'll have to wait and see

I'll agree.

There really haven't been any big staple games of this generation thus far. No new Halo's or COD's, ya know?

A lot of games have tried, but they end up falling too short.
Nah Witcher 3 is the closest thing to a staple game we've gotten so far this gem imo

Bloodborne uc4 fallout doom halo 5 (with time) Overwatch imo we got quality games, gamers gonna chill being so fickle

We gotta let go of those golden eras of gaming and find what u like and enjoy it. Gaming isn't the same but we still have quality to choose from GTA V still gets updates for free at that. #somedevelopersmatter

I agree with Shotta. Basically took the words out of my mouth. Gamers have the same conversations after every gen. There's plenty games from this current generation that I enjoy. Bloodborne and Uncharted 4 are still the best games to release this gen imo and are better than majority of all games from last gen.

I agree with Shotta. Basically took the words out of my mouth. Gamers have the same conversations after every gen. There's plenty games from this current generation that I enjoy. Bloodborne and Uncharted 4 are still the best games to release this gen imo and are better than majority of all games from last gen.

Facts! Like with Dlc u get your monies worth from BB

Uc4 SP and MP is solid ! $60 well spent

I'm ready to cop fo4 Dlc the base story already got mad time and I'm only level 19 it's good money spent man.

Overwatch competitive is so stressful and fun. The new game mode is fire

Doom SP is fire def worth a cop on sale

We still got bf1 fh3 COD 4 gears & titanfall on the way I think this holiday is gonna be veryyyyyy impressive

We gotta let go of those golden eras of gaming and find what u like and enjoy it. Gaming isn't the same but we still have quality to choose from GTA V still gets updates for free at that. #somedevelopersmatter
i agree with this but i feel as though in some ways part of this golden era that people talk about is lead by nostalgia and innovation that we won't see anymore from games to some extent. i still think this gen and gaming in general is stronger than ever in some regards just due to how much variety there is nowadays 

These guys don't want innovation. Nintendo been doing innovative things but people want the same ol shooters, 2Ks, GTAs etc. and im not knocking nobody cause I truly believe you should play what you like even if it is the same football game that releases every year. I just don't see how people can really complain about this gen, especially now. There's literally something for everyone.

I know if yall like bloodborne, yall gotta love Dark Souls. Bloodborne pretty much a reskin. I haven't played UC4 because I got evicted in 7th grade and they stole my copy of the og UC. I haven't got into it since. Its ton of great games coming this fall. Most are PS4 exclus, they storming with they exclusives nows lol.

Back
Top Bottom